Death Stranding Cheats and Trainer for Steam

thats weird, maybe anti virus is blocking some wemod or game files? mine does it sometimes. till after i quit once. try running the game as admin? or making an exception within the anti virus.

Iā€™ve found its very easy to use Cheat Engine to mod in 9999 or whatever materials for each place.
Search for number of materials, claim some materials, search for new number, then edit the value thats there.
Time to build some roads :grinning:

1 Like

Doubtful, I only use defender and it would throw up a notification if it thought wemod was doing something bad.

because epic games is DS.

Tried to use the teleport and the game crashed
what I did is
press F10
Set way point -nothing happen
so i turned off the cheat
game crashed

1 Like

hopefully now someone has uploaded a image of the error the creator can find out the error and fix it.

Yup, same thing for me except the teleport worked for me, crashed after deactivating cheat.

are you being teleported to the location right after you closed the map?

So I have tested the teleport functions and found out that:

If you load the trainer, then load your save game, then activate the functions you want including teleport, it will not work and upon deactivating the teleport the error occurs and the game crashes which is the problem people are having.

However if I open the game then click ā€˜play gameā€™ on wemod and only activate teleport on the main menu, then when I load into my save game, then perform a teleport, it works, and after that I activate the functions that I want and the teleport continues to function. I even use wemod and fling trainer at the same time and this method works. So anyone having this problem should give my method a try.

The other problem is this only works for so long and after like a few hours the teleport would randomly just stop working, my observation is that it always happens when I activate a terminal, connect to the server and load/unload cargoes, my theory is that it could be because when you perform such actions the game changes certain entries which causes mismatching values of the entries between the game and the trainer. Iā€™m no coder so donā€™t take my word for it.

Hope this helps.

Iā€™ve tested a little bit lol
So all I did is running wemod in admin mode, you can use all other cheat functions and the teleport function, all working good
However, game still crashed after deactivate the teleport function

Here is a scrrenshot for the Teleport Freeze error image

Yeah mate. though when I tried to used it again a moment ago it didnā€™t teleport me. so seems to me it only works sometimes?

The Death Stranding cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Apologies for the incoming caps lock

THIS UPDATE SHOULD FIX THE TELEPORTING ISSUES THAT WERE PRESENT BEFORE

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUā€™RE ON THE LATEST VERSION AVAILABLE IN THE HISTORY TAB

Do let us know if youā€™re still experiencing issues :slightly_smiling_face:

P.S. Weā€™re still looking for a game save or two with a good amount of resources so that we can add a cheat for it. If you have one, please do PM me the save

2 Likes

I love you guys

1 Like

Thanks! Teleport works sometimesā€¦
I have to create multiple waypoints to get it to work once or twice
Sometimes it will do it straight away and sometimes it will not work at all
No game crashing this time so thats great!

Remove all waypoints then use space to create the waypoint, not the right mouse button. I used it yesterday and it worked 100% of the time.

1 Like

Yes this works alot better! Thank you Chris!

From my experience, the teleport was working flawlessly until the latest update. Now it doesnā€™t work at all.

Nothing was changed with the script besides how it is disabled. Weā€™ve now had 3 staff members test it and all have had no issues.

2 Likes