DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

DEATH STRANDING DIRECTORS CUT
This is the official discussion topic of the DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Urine
4. Unlimited Suit Battery
5. No Fatigue
6. No BB Stress
7. Stop Falling
8. Unlimited Structures Durability
9. Super Speed
10. Undetected
11. Set Chiral Crystals
12. Unlimited Items
13. Unlimited Materials
14. No Cargo Damage
15. Unlimited Weight
16. No Reload
17. Unlimited Vehicle Battery
18. Unlimited Vehicle Durability
19. Teleport Waypoint

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/07/2022
    Started development

• 04/08/2022
    Released trainer with 19 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The DEATH STRANDING DIRECTORā€™S CUT cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 19 cheats

Hope to add unlimited chiral bandwidthļ¼Œor synchronize the functions of EPIC and steam
åøŒęœ›åÆä»„åŠ å…„ę— é™å¼€ē½—å°”åø¦å®½ļ¼Œęˆ–č€…åŒę­„EPIC和steamēš„åŠŸčƒ½

3 Likes

Thank you for this mod. The only mod that is not working for the EPIC games directors cut release is the unlimited weight. Hoping that could be fixed soon but no big deal. Thank you again team.

1 Like

Any chance of these cheats being updated since the non Directors Cut edition was?

I apologize if I posted in the wrong category.
I am not sure whats going on here. But Iā€™ve been playing the standard version for quite a while now with no issues at all, cheats were working and seemed to get updated a lot which was good. Turns out I noticed that the standard game will not let you log online, so I paid 6 bucks for the directors cut and whatever. uploaded my save data and online works now and I can continue playing. The picture below are showing for unlimited materials which can see it says 9999 but once you enter to ā€œClaim Materialsā€ itā€™ll give you the amount you have in game and not the 9999 (Which on the standard game worked for me 100%) And Iā€™ve noticed it said the last update was on April 22 and the Standard was literally not to long ago on December. I just wanna know if Iā€™m doing something wrong or any help would be appreciated. (Wouldnt let me upload two pics)

This is said other picture

Welcome to the community @ZoraAura. :slight_smile:

This was covered in the official threads for the trainer, which Iā€™ll move your post to.
The cheat works perfectly, you just have to adjust how you use it.

1 Like

could we get an update that includes unlimited chiral bandwidth like the non-DC version has?

the cheat unlimited items works but doesnt work. by what i mean is it gives you unkimited items on grenades and all the usual equipment but for weapons such as the assault rifle or pistol or bola gun it has an unintended problem of when you reload it sets any and all reserve ammo to 5 and then your out no more shots except with the bola gun it stays at the reserve of 5 so rifles and pistols and shotguns possibly even more weapons dont work with this cheat and make it very ineffective to use if you have actual weapons you plan on using

Super Speed sends me flyingā€¦ is it just me? Note: I followed the caution not to enable it along with the teleport however whenever Iā€™m using super speed, if sam jumps or even gets a bit knocked off, it sends me a couple of meters away and up from my current position and most of the time this kills sam. just want to know if this is a bug.

I would also like to know if there is a chance that weā€™ll get a mod to remove the chiral bandwidth limitā€¦

Looks like trainer not works with latest Epic version (v1.002). Game keeps crashing in random locations with ā€œAccess violation errorā€

Gist with error: ds error Ā· GitHub

@leoskylynx

@CapableVolcano554
Nothing to do with the trainer. People who donā€™t use trainers get the same error.

Could you guys add unlimited chiral bandwidth cheat on the Directors Cut as well, please? I just export my saved data from the first game and now i canā€™t build anything anymore. Thx

1 Like

Still no unlimited chiral bandwidth?

Is the unlimited structures only make the durability not going down or will it repair any structures in the game?

The structures donā€™t get damaged when the code is active, you donā€™t have to repair it, itā€™s just like they are new. But it doesnā€™t work for the roads. They lose their durability even with the code activated.

1 Like

Hello, is it possible to add the unlimited chiral bandwidth?
Iā€™ve come across a session where NOBODY is helping each other, and Iā€™m running out of bandwidth to finish my zip-line network, because nobody are able to build zip-line T_T
I really had the worst session ever.

What happened to the toggle-able Teleport Waypoint cheat? Itā€™s now ā€œApplyā€ only instead of OFF/ON, meaning I have to Apply it everytime I wanna teleport, instead of before when I could just have it ON and iā€™d teleport everytime I place a waypoint.