DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The latest edition of this file cannot let me run the game properly if I turn the [Unlimited Chiral Bandwidth] on.

I tried to open the function of the [Unlimited Chiral Bandwidth] after the game had started. However, the game suddenly stopped, and an ERROR came out. No matter if I click or close the ERROR window, the game will too be close.

1 Like

Iā€™m testing it on the Steam version and have no problems. Finally there is unlimited chiral bandwidth.

unlimited chiral bandwidth just crashes my game upon activation.

1 Like

Iā€™m amazed he got it working at all, seemed like something tied in with the game that wouldnt work. If anyone can fix it, Mr AF can

I am delighted with this update. And thatā€™s why I decided to keep my subscription. Now I will be able to enjoy Death Stranding DC as it should be.

I have exactly the same problem. No processing process of the unlimited chiral bandwidth prevents the game from crashing.

I imagine you must be playing Epicā€™s version, as itā€™s running great on Steam.

No, on Steam.

same

To those who play the Steam version. Try checking the integrity of the game files.

Could you mind giving us more details about this? I am a person who has no idea about this.

Search for the game in your Steam library. Right click and go to Properties. Then go to Local Files and there will be the option ā€œVerify game file integrityā€. Wait for it to finish and if the files are missing, they will be downloaded automatically.

1 Like

Theres a issue with the Unlimited Materials cheatā€¦it displays that theres 9999 material items but when it is time to use it it shows the normal regular amountā€¦im hoping someone can fix that issue

1 Like

It is still beholden to space on your back. I donā€™t know the exact number but you can only carry so many 1000 packs of ceramics before it is too high to continue.

Iā€™ve searched and searched for a cheat for porter grade. Is there anything or do you know if anyone is working on something for this. Iā€™ve beaten the game and more. Porter Grade currently is at 373 and man it seems like all Iā€™m doing is the same thing over and over.

So my previous response got removed. But why pay for a trainer service if the support process is just to ignore the whole thing ?

1 Like

Would it be possible to have a cheat added:

Cheat: BB always excited

This happens when you make BB happy multiple times in a short time span, it makes it so you can track BTā€™s while youā€™re moving and BB will deflect bullets.

Also, is it possible to make superspeed more stable? IE: if you forget to turn it off before getting in/on a vehicle/ladder/etc, then when you dismount you end up in the sky and fall to your death. It also sends you to the sky if you try to ā€œclimbā€ an obstacleā€¦

I donā€™t know if itā€™s just me, but with the unlimited suit battery cheat, for some reason the speed skeleton (not the other 3) makes a squeaky sound every 2 or 3 seconds of running.

Edit: it seems like that skeleton is the only one in the entire game that makes a noise when it fully charges, and since the cheat makes it so that each time the battery goes down, it recharges it instantly, it makes the noise every time

Unlimited Items, and Unlimited Materials donā€™t seem to work anymore.

Hey! First time using cheats in any game since 2011 and Skyrim. I tried this just cos Iā€™m playing pirated Death Stranding DC, and I want to avoid constantly repairing roads, cos it takes me a lot of time every night. They deteriorate rapidly. So, i tried structure no damage cheat, and it automatically repaired every structure tp 100%ā€¦ Except for roads :frowning: Is there a cheat for roads, or am I doomed to spend 30% of my gaming time repairing them? I donā€™t mind other structers being damaged, I can manage everything easily. Only roads give me issues.