DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Its working fine, it is unlimited but you are limited to the “limit” of the location. So if one location has a resource limit of 300, you can only take out 300 at a time, but as many times as you want.
You have to increase the star location to increase the amount taken out at a time.

TDPS(too dumb please simplify): location limit is 300, but you can withdraw infinitely

its working fine.

I’m assuming its best to stay offline when using this but has anyone used the cheats offline and come back online with no repercussions?

Is this going to be updated or is the menu just dead? Because the unlimited materials cheat isn’t working.

Hey @Toasty_BreadRoll. Welcome back to the community. :slight_smile:

However, please read previous recent posts in a thread before posting yourself, such as this one, just three posts above yours: DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #112 by LuckyFlame741.

Thanks for this. Though it would be great if “Unlimited Structures Durability” would include roads as well. That is all I wanted and… well it isn’t like that.
Don’t need to jump 100%, it would be enough to hold whatever % they are.

@MrAntiFun Hi! Could you please reply if it’s possible to add new function to your death stranding trainer to stop roads deterioration?

everything seems to be working just fine only i can’t get the teleport cheat to work. yes, i create a marker with space and i also tried placing one closer to my position and i don’t have the speed cheat enabled.

After using the super speed, the climbing or driving tools will fall into the drop mode. Sam will penetrate the model and fall or fly into the sky, and then die. Some items built will disappear for no reason. Please check the integrity, thank you

Welcome to the community @Aiddison.

It does hint in the trainer not to overuse the speed cheat. :slight_smile:

Climbing, using certain things, exiting vehicles, using the teleport cheat, etc will cause Sam to catapult into the air if you have the speed cheat on. The reason this happens is because he is moving too fast, that the game doesn’t know what’s going on. You need to turn the speed cheat off before doing these things.

There’s nothing the trainer developers can do, it’s something that’s related to the game’s coding. Trainers do not alter a game’s code. Turn the cheat off when you don’t need it (ie, when you’re not running on a flat road).

Also, Sam cannot die. He gets sent to the “beach” where he has the opportunity to collect some bonus stuff from other dead players before coming to come back to life. There will also be a crater in the game afterwards where an explosion was triggered in the place of Sam’s “death” which will take a few in-game months to slowly recover back to normal. The game is called “Death Stranding”, as in death is stranded, trapped. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for telling me, I realized that this was the reason.

the unlimited materials cheat doesnt work at all for me

Hello @gruftedTyrannicide.

This cheat does work. The materials you can claim from the distribution centres are unlimited. However, you can only withdraw in one go the maximum amount that the distribution centre allows.

For example, if the distribution centre you’re at currently allows you to withdraw 500 of a material, you can claim 500 materials an infinite number of times.
To be able to withdraw more resources per claim, improve your relationship with that distribution centre.

Best practice:

1. Steal, commandeer, or craft a truck.
  2. Claim the maximum amount of the materials you need as you can from a distribution centre.
  3. Offload into the truck.
  4. Repeat.

This has been mentioned before in several posts, located using the search button. For example: DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #112 by LuckyFlame741.

1 Like

All features stop working for me as of today.

1 Like

Hello! i am unable to use the Teleport cheat as instructed (only waypoint using space , minding the distance , etc.) it simply never works , any chance for a fix? thanks!

Traineer stoped work a lot of funcions.

Most cheats seem to be working but the undetected cheat keeps switching off and doesn’t work when it is on.

I can’t seem to teleport anymore, anyone know whats up or…?

@superxin / @GeorgeWMod / @IsuzuSohma.
Tested the trainer today, all cheats worked perfectly for me. Make sure you have the Director’s Cut edition from the Steam store to use this trainer. If you do not have the Director’s Cut edition, you need to use the non-DC edition trainer: Death Stranding Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

@CryoEngine / @Praemunitus.
Make sure you’re not trying to teleport too far away. You’ll have to experiment with this a bit.
Also open your map first and remove all existing waypoints for better results (hold middle mouse/scroll button on a blank area of the map to remove all waypoints). Then try the below steps.

1. Turn the teleport cheat on.
  2. Press TAB to open the map.
  3. Place the cursor over where you want to teleport to. Press SPACEBAR.
  4. Press TAB to close the map. Turn the cheat off.

Make sure you only teleport to relatively flat land, or you’ll probably end up no-clipping through the side of a mountain. Such as a road. Or a path (the thin blue lines on the map). And don’t use teleport with the speed cheat at the same time. :slight_smile:

Failing that - I like to build ziplines everywhere between distribution centres and delivery locations. It’s fun zipping around the map and generally quicker than driving around the rather illogically-placed roads.

3 Likes

Does anyone know what happens if you turn off all cheats then go online? Do you get banned or anything? I haven’t been online with the game since I’ve been using cheats to play and have been curious about the online part of the game.

Hello @IsuzuSohma. :slight_smile:

The cheats only affect your game. The only three online features in this game are:

• The likes system. WeMod cannot affect your likes.
  • The buildings and signs sharing system (more likes = more chance that building has of randomly appearing in your game). WeMod cannot affect this either.
  • The leaderboards in boss battle tournaments. It seems the leaderboards automatically “fix” themselves when the results are drawn (ie, I’ve gotten to the top 1% before, but when the rankings were finalised I somehow dropped to 60% :person_shrugging:).

Other things like lost cargo, abandoned vehicles, etc, those are all randomly placed when your game session starts and refresh every time you leave a private room after resting, other than a randomly chosen real username of another player, they have nothing whatsoever to do with actual other real players (ie, those annoying trucks abandoned on roads are placed there randomly by the game, they were not actually abandoned there by real players). When you sleep some of those abandoned trucks/cargo vanishes, to give you the impression that maybe another player picked them up, when in reality nobody did, they just relocated and changed the name of the player attached to them.

TL:DR: You’re fine. There is no actual multiplayer in the game. And the three actual online features cannot be touched by WeMod.