Deep Rock Galactic Cheats and Trainer for Steam

BTW this is not compatible at all. non of the cheats works, waiting for new update :smiley:

2 Likes

Came back to say that roughly half the time I launch the game, none of the cheats work for some reason, so I can understand people saying it doesn’t work. I just restart the game & trainer until they do. I’m really looking forward to the new voting system and hope it doesn’t require as many votes to catch modders’ attention. Thanks for all your hard work on this btw!
Edit: just tried using this for the first time in about a week and it’s no longer working at all, confirmed after 4 consecutive failures and 0 successes. Ah well.

3 Likes

As others have said, none of the cheats work at all.

3 Likes

almost 20 days since my last message, and nothing as for today have happend. new voting system have to be around the cornor, or im gonna kill someone caused by this waiting time.
with current voting system the game get’s 20 patch’s before they even get to look at it.

one word! Dissappointed!

2 Likes

Dude this needs an update. The cheats are failing to initialise.

4 Likes

The Deep Rock Galactic cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Suggestion: please add ore & objective ESP (including bittergem, compressed gold, and error cubes, please). Missions often take over half an hour, and even over 45 minutes just because of 1 illusive secondary objective, especially when it comes to fossils.
Please also consider adding: 2x deposit multiplier (whatever you deposit is counted twice, including things like eggs) to make missions go faster, and an option to toggle the low gravity & double XP modifiers on/off.

Not working at all:
One-hit kills
Unl money

Partially working:
Unl health (Can die in 1 hit - even when this is enabled and the player has full shields and full HP - from: bulk detonators’ pseudo-melee attack on hazard 5, and the driller’s satchel charges. / Does protect from lethal fall damage.)
Unl shield (Can die in 1 hit - even when this is enabled and the player has full shields and full HP - from: bulk detonators’ pseudo-melee attack on hazard 5, and the driller’s satchel charges.)
Unl ammo (Doesn’t apply to the separate ammo pouch used by the engineer’s sentry guns, and unfortunately doesn’t give the driller unlimited fuel for his drills. Also, doesn’t always work with sidearms. E.G. your sidearm has 20 ammo, you fire 20 shots, and even though ammo is displayed as still being available, you can’t fire anymore. Fortunately, you can just switch weapons, then back to your sidearm and it’ll be fully reloaded.)
No overheating (Doesn’t work with the driller’s cryo cannon, but does work with his drills, as well as the gunners’ primary weapons.)
No reload (The recharge timer for the scout’s grappling hook stills exists with this enabled unfortunately, but this works with everything else.)

Fully working:
Unl flares
Unl gadgets
Unl grenades

1 Like

After the latest hotfix today, all aspects of this trainer are broken again.

3 Likes

I just got home, excited to play the game with WeMod again, then this happened.

2 Likes

I’ll reach out to the dev :+1:

3 Likes

you should make an add xp option

2 Likes

We are circling back to this trainer, please bear with us whilst we update the ENTIRE trainer again :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The Deep Rock Galactic cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Mega XP cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I cannot use any of the cheats they all say there active but nothing works?

3 Likes

Damn them game developers! yet another game update just when i updated the trainer. :pleading_face:

Gonna update the trainer again in few hours.

5 Likes

Super great work. highly appreciated.

1 Like

I hope it will come in a few hours… :frowning:

1 Like

Is there a way to send Stinger a private message?

1 Like

every cheat still works. just one issue. when you are digger you don’t have unlimited fuel.
Complete List of working cheat’s Both Solo, Host and Joined, as todays date! 07/Oct/19
Some Cheat’s only work when Host/Solo but some works still when Joined a game. Status down below :smiley:

Unl. Health: Working Solo/Host
Unl. Shield: Working Solo/Host
Unl. Money: Working Solo/Host/joined
Mega XP: Working Solo/Host/Joined
Unl. Ammo: Working Solo/Host/Joined
No Reload: Working Solo/Host/Joined
Unl. Grenades: Working Solo/Host
No Overheat: Working Solo/Host/joined
Unl. Flares: Working Solo/Host/Joined
Unl. Gadgets: Working Solo/Host/Joined
One-Hit Kills: Working Solo/Host

Unl. Engineer Torret ammo: not working, but Unl. Refuel is working.
Unl. Digger fuel, would be awesome :smiley:

Other issuses: Non keep up the great work :smiley:

3 Likes

is there a certain way to active them or are they just not working properly because of the game update ?

1 Like