Deep Rock Galactic Cheats and Trainer for Steam

as far as google says no one has been “banned” yet. though players will still catch on and hosts have a tendency to kick you from the game if they don’t like you.

Yep, can confirm this. It usually happens if you activate No Reload in the caretaker mission. That has happened 2 times for me where, before starting the fight against it, I activate No Reload and the game crashes.

Does it only happen with “no reload”?
I crashed on Caretaker yesterday but I don’t actually remember whether I had “no reload” active.

Unlimited Jet Boots and No cooldown please @MrAntiFun
It’s the only thing that’s been added to the update so rest might not need any changes but Jet Boots definitely need a cheat.

1 Like

The Deep Rock Galactic cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Support Tool Usage cheat added
3 Likes

Doesn’t work at all. Jet boots still get a cooldown and the meter goes to up and overheats regardless of cheats ON.
Were the cheats not tested? It needs an update already :frowning:

1 Like

Because it looks like there was another game update today after the release of the updated trainer.

1 Like

Why do i still crash when caretaker opens every time?

What cheats are you using?

pretty sure i was using inf ammo, flares, ability count, and no overheat. I never use no reload so thats def not the problem.

Jet boots still overheat and the cooldown meter increases on use too. I’m not sure what unlimited support tool is supposed to do because it clearly doesn’t work.

Jet Boots aren’t an actual “support tool”, per se.

1 Like

i have a problem with an anti-virus. somehow i cant launch drg with wemod but at that time i can use wemod with other games. what causes it?

same and still no clue

Unlimited Perk Points seems didn’t work, even I got a new perk point, it still spent my perk point and I didn’t got the unlimited perk points, plese fix it, and thank you for the mod

@MrAntiFun Can you finally fix the unlimited Jet boots cheat? Nothing works despite two updates and I’m guessing it won’t be after this update either… not even sure you’re “updating” anything just copy pasting or something

And we still want

1. configurable heat for minigun, to using with burning bullets
  2. nocooldown and infinite pressure for driller freeze gun
  3. no heat for driller plasma pistol

#Industrial Sabotage.
I keep crashing when using any mode features for this mission

1 Like

Could we see something like “100 Accuracy” or something along those lines in the future?

The game keeps crashing every time the Caretaker wakes up to deal with me. It’s only with the caretaker.

1 Like