Deep Rock Galactic Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Can update for the newer version of the game? o this cheat dosent work with the cracked version of the game?

Is there any way you can be bribed to update this within the next two 2.5 days? Season 1 ends in 3 days and 10 hours as of this post, and the seasonal unlocks will be lost to time as Season 2 begins.

The trainer cannot be updated until the new season is released.

The Deep Rock Galactic cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Instant Ability Cooldown cheat added
  • Unlimited Abilities Count cheat added
  • Unlimited Perk Points cheat added
  • Fly Mode cheat added
  • Fly Up cheat added
  • Fly Down cheat added
1 Like

Thank you for your work. But no reload feature doesn’t work for gunner’s new weapon coil gun. Could you please fix it? It would be fun to have it in game.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Would it be possible to add an xp multiplier?

The cheats are working fine for me. But i Think there is a bug with The rival Prospector, for some reason it cant be killed. Thanks

Xbox version hasn’t worked for me in months in fact doesn’t even have the Install game option when not downloaded anymore, i cant even use the .EXE file to force the game to play with trainer plz update the xbox version

1 Like

I am in the same boat as PowerFever, as of right now whenever I press play on the Xbox verision it will make the windows notifcation sound that something went wrong and then shortly say that it could not find my game.

This is the only xbox title that is having this issue for me

The trainer need update for most cheat on windows store.

1 Like

Will these be updated at the same time as the Steam version? I see the Steam version is number 1 in queue.

please update on xbox…

Changes:

2 Likes

I dont think seasonal exp cheats are not working. 5K exp and seasonal exp multiplier both

2 Likes

I can confirm this as well. I just tried it and got the season xp from the mission which was 500. I had the multipler at 100 and spammed the 5k like no tomorrow

2 Likes

season xp multiplier not working :frowning:

3 Likes

Season add xp and multiplier not working :confused:

2 Likes

Season XP Multiplier does not work…

1 Like

Changes:

2 Likes