Deep Rock Galactic Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

the seasonal xp isnt working for me? do i need to finish another mission after clicking the “add 5k xp” button?

Yes, you need to finish a mission after adding the xp.

Gunner’s Coil Gun can’t work with ‘No Reload’ or no overheating cheats. Hope them to be fixed/added soon.

Seems the new update made the “no drilldozer damage” cheat stop working only one I have seen to not be working for now. One-Hit Kills don’t work it seems too.
Have not noticed any other problem but will share if I find anymore. ^^

2 Likes

Still not working, same two

It seems the last update made it so the Drilldozer not taking damage doesn’t work anymore.

1 Like

Is it just me or does half of the mods not working?
Whenever I go to activate them they automatically turn off

2 Likes

mods are turning themselves off now especially my favorite unlimited ammo.

1 Like

Mods are in testing phase; all we have to do is post what specifically is not working for us and they will be updated eventually. =)

Just share this around, and the modder will eventually see it. =) Happy Mining!!

1 Like

Mods that currently need attention please:
Unlimited Flares
Unlimited Credits
Unlimited and Set Scrips
All XP modifiers and Perk Points
Unlimited Ammo
Unlimited Grenades
No Reload
One-Hit Kills.

Thank you so very much for your time with these Mods. I am not sure if I am missing some instructions, but the Instructions I have seen so far still are not providing results. =)

1 Like

The Deep Rock Galactic cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

can you add things like pickaxe speed multiplier, mining radius multiplier, explosion radius multiplier, flare strength multiplier, flare time multiplier, and aimbot/auto aim? thank you :3

1 Like

Still not updated a shame, not a single one works now.