Demonologist Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It’s both, actually.

It should be working

the trainer causes lags in multiplayers if u were host the other players get alot of lags and if i joined anothers host i will get laggy please fix it

The trainer is not meant to be used in multiplayer. WeMod is only for single player. Using mods in multiplayer causes trainers to be removed or game developers to add anti-cheat.

Can you add the options to know the type of ghost, the location and make the ghost always visible? something like phasmophobia

2 Likes

Not working

Add money and experience not working :frowning: , otherwise it works properly.

Have you tried gaining or losing money/experience?

yes i tried. I can’t add amount (press +/-)

Adding money and experience works only through shortcuts, the amount is not displayed in the wemod program, but only after the demonologist menu is restored, it will be displayed directly in the game. It’s a bit confusing but it works. Thank you :slight_smile:

Can you explain more?

I think you should add a cheat called Ghost Type Chooser which you can change the ghost type to what you want or add a show ghost type which shows you what the ghost type is

The flashlight intensity only works for when holding the flashlight, is there a way to fix it when holding other objects? Please and thank you.

The Demonologist cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

The intensity multiplier should now work with that flashlight.

Using the trainer causes game to crash now.

2 Likes

Game crashes when loading the mods

1 Like

The game is now crashing every single time I open it up. I get this message.

2 Likes

I posted this mod was not working 4 days ago and posted a screenshot of the crash report to help figure out the problem. Where are the mods? Can anyone tell me if this is being fixed or what is happening? Tested this again yesterday and still not working. I don’t crash it just goes to loading screen and there it stays.

Greenhouse is probably busy. The game updated on the same day that the trainer was last updated. It will be fixed in time.