Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut Cheats and Trainer for Steam

My game crashes frequently using wemod’s trainer. It crashes when:

1: Trying to use takedown (‘Q’ button)
2: Entering dialogue, but more so if dialogue has movement
3: Frequently at cutscenes, such as helicoptering, load doors, that kind of thing.
Regarding one and two, they resemble cutscenes, in that the player is ‘locked’ at this point.

The event viewer’s most useful data:

Faulting application path: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Deus Ex Human Revolution Director’s Cut\DXHRDC.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Users\Michael\AppData\Roaming\WeMod\App\trainers\Trainer_8628_4933d162fa.dll

2 Likes

I have been experimenting with my trainer. I started just checking unlimited health and then, when I had 1234 I had everything I needed. I tried no recoil and accuracy but they were iffy. #7 unlimited items works without a hitch. Since my PC was custom made, I don’t know if your get the same results but you can try until you get the most out of Wemod
Good luck

2 Likes

The infinite ammo cheat seems not to be working. Is anybody else having this problem, or is it just me?

2 Likes

I have been experimenting with my trainer. I started just checking unlimited health and then, when I had 1234 I had everything I needed. I tried no recoil and accuracy but they were iffy. #7 unlimited items works without a hitch. Since my PC was custom made, I don’t know if your get the same results but you can try until you get the most out of Wemod
Good luck

2 Likes

I have gone slowly since my first post. I just finished the game and the only cheat i didn’t use was freeze AI. I started with 1,2,3 and then added one at a time. Bingo! worked fantastically well. As a rule, Wemod always comes thru at the end.

2 Likes

No Recoil causes the game to crash when used with takedowns, TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU USE ANY TAKEDOWNS OR YOUR GAME WILL CRASH INSTANTLY. Found out what causes it.

1 Like

Is it at all possible to suggest an option to be added?
If so can the option “Freeze Timer” when hacking be added?

1 Like

Great mod, thank you for your efforts to make our gaming lives easier.
Used Unlimited Ammo, Add 5 Praxis and 1k Credits, all worked like a charm.
Haven’t used all of the features, so I do not know if all work, but then again, I do not need all of the cheats to enjoy the game. :grinning:
Again, thank you.

Can you please update. Keeps crashing.

1 Like

Crashes every loading screen with any cheat.

2 Likes

Constant crashing when in loading screens or when doing a stealth takedown

Having the trainer active, even without any cheats active, causes the game to crash at almost every loading point, almost every takedowns, and occasional crashes while doing the hacking minigame with the trainer active.

1 Like

not only stealth. it crashes randomly too

Hi

Can i suggest an “easy hack” cheat?

strong text[date=2022-09-01 timezone=“America/Phoenix”]I love using WeMod, Your trainers are able to make gaming more fun for - UNTIL, you stop updating a trainer and ignore the game it seems like. If you can’t take the time - ask someone else to update or pull the game off WeMod, this is really ridiculous - 5 YEARS and not one update? Seriously?

1 Like

Update please @STiNGERR

1 Like

this probably will never get updated now

just tried playing the game with the cheats/mods of wemod active and it is VERY VERY FRUSTRATING TO PLAY AND HAVING RANDO CRASHES THIS NEEDS UPDATING ASAP

What mod options do you have enabled when you have the crashing?
When do you experience the crashing specifically?

Are you using any other mods outside of WeMod?

those are the options active when each and every crash have happened and no i do not use anything else but WeMod when using WeMod on a game