Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Directors Cut
This is the official discussion topic of the Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. One-Hit Kills
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload
5. Unlimited Items
6. Unlimited Stamina
7. Unlimited Energy
8. Add 5 Praxis
9. Add 1K Credits
10. Add 1K XP
11. Freeze AI
12. Save Location
13. Teleport
14. Undo Teleport

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/19/2017
    Started development

• 11/19/2017
    Released trainer with 16 cheats

• 04/02/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

hello
I would to report a bug for Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director’s Cut trainer, whenever I use any of the cheats the game crashes on me, I’m using the latest version of both infinity and the game if any other info Is need I will be happy to provide.

3 Likes

Do you mean after you try to activate any of the mods or after you click play on infinity?

1 Like

it happens after I activate the cheats

2 Likes

I dont know if the most is fixed, when something was fixed but the two cheats “No Recoil” or “Super Accuracy” or both are fault to this crashes. When I dont use them both then all is right.

3 Likes

Hello can you make Deus Ex Human Revolution trainer because this trainer dont work with normal Deus Ex Human Revolution

3 Likes

Inf energy has a bug, tried to do a takedown, crashed my game

2 Likes

*edit, after some vast trial and error I think it’s one of the weapon/ammo hacks, Thanks in advance, Holla 1

2 Likes

Not a bug (as far as I can tell), but there is an issue with the Infinite Energy cheat. With the cheat activated and augments active, while in a screen other than menus for a lengthy period of time, the energy level depletes and the augments deactivate.

For example, if I am cloaked with the cheat active and go to read Picus news or read an email (not in the menu, but at a terminal/computer), after a few seconds my cloak will deactivate as if I had drained my energy reserves. This happens with data pads, emails, news"papers", while hacking… basically any time that the game is not paused (such as the map or inventory screens) but the HUD is not currently in focus or visible.

Like I said, I’m not sure that it’s a bug, but it is worth noting.

2 Likes

The game crashes each time i use the infinity wemod trainer to activate the cheat.

1 Like

Same

1 Like

Infinite ammo does not work for rocket launcher and sniper rifle.

2 Likes

Loving this trainer, helped me make it though the game. Only options to avoid are “Instant kill” and “No recoil” Keep it to the basics and you’ll do just fine. Great game with a great trainer!

2 Likes

Yeah…same for me, but crashes as soon as I begin a conversation with Haas in the Police Precinct. I finally tried it with only one cheat activated and no joy…crashed again. Tried without any cheats and without WeMod and no problems. I’m running it in Steam on a Windows 10 Toshiba laptop, fully up to date, and defragged. I’m at mhscrutton@yahoo.com.

3 Likes

Doesn’t work at all for me

2 Likes

same hear use any cheat and crash it goes
update piz

2 Likes

I’ll post my most recent crash log from attempting to run the WeMod trainer with Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut (Steam version), unfortunately in Dutch as that is my language but I’ll try to translate the Dutch bits as best as I can (and maybe someone can see something pointing to a reason for the crashes even without translation), and below the crash log I’ll post sort of a work-around for what worked for me…

Crash log:
(Name of application with error: ) Naam van toepassing met fout: DXHRDC.exe, versie: 2.0.66.0, (timestamp: ) tijdstempel: 0x52840914
(Name of module with error: ) Naam van module met fout: Trainer_8628_4933d162fa.dll, (version: ) versie: 0.0.0.0, (timestamp: ) tijdstempel: 0x59070f51
(Exception code: ) Uitzonderingscode: 0xc0000005
(Error margin: ) Foutmarge: 0x00001dc0
(ID of process with error: ) Id van proces met fout: 0x9bc
(Starting time of application with error: ) Starttijd van toepassing met fout: 0x01d6c3bb1f181097
(Path to application with error) Pad naar toepassing met fout: E:\GMZ\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Deus Ex Human Revolution Director’s Cut\DXHRDC.exe
(Path to module with error: ) Pad naar module met fout: C:\Users\Cesar\AppData\Roaming\WeMod\App\trainers\Trainer_8628_4933d162fa.dll
(Report-ID: ) Rapport-id: 2cfbc959-7b7e-4605-b963-81e6a96b32c4
(Full package name with error: ) Volledige pakketnaam met fout:
(Relative application-ID of package with error: ) Relatieve toepassings-id van pakket met fout:

For “Relative application-ID of package with error” and "Full package name with error: " it doesn’t give any further information, it just cuts off right there.
The exact same information was logged for the four or five times that I tried to use the WeMod trainer (Steam version) where it simply resulted in a crash to desktop, and each time the entirte game’s process simply died (not running/frozen in the background).
With the WeMod version, I can play a level with active cheats, but as soon as I move to another level or get a cutscene/conversation, the game just dies.

The “workaround” that I’ve used, is that for the time being I’ve switched to using MrAntifun’s old trainer “Deus Ex Human Revolution Directors Cut Trainer +6 V2.0.66.0 MrAntiFun”.
This one doesn’t have the recoil cheat, and I haven’t been able to get the infinite praxis/infinite credits cheats to work on it, but the remaining cheats work and it doesn’t crash the game.
But infinite health, ammo, stamina, items, those do work for me (though some report the stamina cheat isn’t working for them, but the credits do work on their game.

I’ll try later on to run the WeMod version on a new game, and see if maybe it helps if I activate the cheats, then play a level and disable the cheats before I get into cutscenes or move to another level, then activate them again after the cutscene/level change.

2 Likes

this trainer needs to be updated it keeps crashing
my game every time sneak kill someone

3 Likes

Needs an update

2 Likes

Every time I try to use weMod with Deus Ex Human Revolution, the program crashes after a short run. When I play it by itself, I have no problems with the game. I can find no soluition. Any ideas?

I have been experimenting. In my setup, using Steam version, it seems to run well using only unl Health, Unl ammo and no reload. I’ll have to try it again later and see if it holds

2 Likes