Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

I asked for this.

Here’s the official boxart, and trailer and also my ***z stained underwear.

Some other ****.

Images

[details=Open Me]

[/details]

Info

Open Me

Set two years after DE:HR.
Will be available for PC, X1 & PS4
Adam Jensen returns as the protagonist.
Gameplay looks like it follows on from HR, although choices made in that game will probably be non-canon.
First person with third person additives much like HR.

and some copy and pasta from IGN

Jean-Francois Dugas, executive game director for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, revealed the PlayStation 4 box art on his Twitter and confirmed it’s official. “For those who are in doubt, yes, this is the final game’s box cover,” he said.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is the sequel to Deus Ex: Human Revolution and set in 2029, two years after the events of the precursor game. Square Enix officially announced the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One title earlier today, though a leak pointed to Adam Jensen’s return yesterday.

The stealth action-RPG will further explore the societal tensions created between people with augmentations and those without them. And to complement the announcement of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Square Enix has release a new companion app called Deus Ex Universe.

There is no release date set yet for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

Seems this release will be closer than I ever thought, looks awesome and has GOTY potential. Anyone else excited for this or just me? Also thanks to Tree_Man for bringing this to my attention and giving me a game to look forward to.

Yes.

YEs.

YES.