Devil May Cry 5 (Vergil) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Devil May Cry 5
This is the official discussion topic of the Devil May Cry 5 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Gauge
3. Unlimited Devil Trigger/Breaker
4. Unlimited Clip Ammo
5. Easy SSS Rating
6. One-Hit Kills
7. Unlimited Red Orbs
8. Unlimited Gold Orbs
9. Freeze Timer

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/12/2021
    Started development

• 02/12/2021
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 02/04/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Devil May Cry 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

should add the unlimited exceed

1 Like

Does this work only for the Vergil character, or with the main three as well? The trainer seems to work alright for Nero, but I’m not sure about the infinite Breaker code working properly, and I noticed one hit kill not working when playing Dante Must Die.

The only cheats that work for me are unlimited Devil Trigger, unlimited gold orbs and infinite health. But there’s a catch with unlimited health: Heaven or Hell plus the Hell and Hell difficulties don’t use numbered health values, so you get hit, you still die, end of story. Perfect god mode was so much better as it seemed to completely remove the player’s hit box or something like that, so you couldn’t get hit, period. Other than that, NONE of the other cheats work. Not even unlimited Sin Devil Trigger or infinite gauge.

Noticed the one hit kill doesn’t work for me on my end

This trainer is not for Vergil, because Vergil have no “Ammo” and what is Gauge anyway!
This trainer must has unlimited concentration, sin devil trigger, perfect god mode for Vergil and freeze secret mission timer.

Does anyone else get rashes when using the unlimited sin devil trigger? And is there a way to fix this?

1 Like

One hit kill does not work.

2 Likes

Can confirm the Nut above me: one hit kill does not work, neither does unlimited gauge, SSS rating (for the campaign), unlimited devil trigger, or timer freeze for the Bloody Palace.

1 Like

hello is there anyway this can get placed in the queue? it was made and then never touched again and it doesnt work so if we could get an update that would be amazing thank you

2 Likes

please fix the one hit kill, and please add the “perfect god mode” thats in normal version.

The Devil May Cry 5 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Love, lets hope mods do be working now, thank you <3

in the near future, is it possible to add “perfect god mode”, “unlimited exceed” and unlimited gauges for royalguard, sin devil trigger. thanks.

i dont know how coding works but wouldnt it be as simple as just copying the code from DMC5 to DMC5V? (genuine question since i dont know)

3 Likes

Can we get Perfect God Mode for vergil? or is that just for everyone else (Nero, Dante, V)?

3 Likes

Yeah can we get one for vergil? I need to get those big points

1 Like

So I tried playing with the Vergil set of Cheats. There seems to be a glitch in one of them, and I can’t figure out which one. When I enable Unlimited Health, Gauge, and Clip Ammo alongside Easy SSS Rating, One Hit Kills, and Freeze Timer: I end up getting one shot killed, nor does the Bloody Palace Timer freezes when in a stage, as it will continue to tick.

Can we get Perfect God mode for Vergil, and possibly a frozen concentration bar that sets to full?

3 Likes

This doesn’t work for me. I hit the keybinding, it deactivates a second later.