Devil May Cry HD Collection (DmC 1) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’m experiencing the same thing. Launching the game and then the trainer does work, but then the cheats don’t. Have you found a fix at all?

1 Like

Were you able to get it working? Everytime I boot up the game it ends up crashing

I tried playing around with the .exe being run as admin, but no luck yet. Playing it on windowed mode did not work either.

I think it’s only formatted to the first game, not the other two, the first part that pops up is just the launcher, so he might have to make separate installations of each.

You’re right. I did ended up making it work only for the first game. I had directly ran WeMod with the .exe DMC1 instead of the default. Thanks for that. Hopefully we get a version that will work with all three.

Not working at all for me either. The game gets as far as the game select scrren, but regardless of whether I choose 1, 2 or 3, it crashes after I pick one. Only when I launch through the WeMod engine. Runs fine if I start through Steam, so that’s definitely not it (but I obviously can’t use the trainer that way), and nothing I’ve tried’s made the trainer work.

Any thoughts? Assuming it’s due to the same trainer being used for (effectively) three different games perhaps?

Start the game first then after game select screen. Tab out then click play in wemod usually works that way
Or even play for couple mins then click play

1 Like

This only work for Devil my cry 1

1 Like

Cheat doesn’t work.

Have to launch DMC from steam first then go back once DMC is picked from the option and then launch it through wemod

This is only working for DMC1

Needs fixing.

1 Like

Yes it’s works perfectly on DMC 1 but not on the others (for those who can’t make it work : launch the game with steam, select devil may cry and then when you control dante click on play on wemod and then you can use the cheats on the game.)
Would be nice to be able to use it on the others but thanks for the work for the first one :wink:

can you update please as not working with steamunlocked version

As of 7/4/2020, this no longer works. When the game launches, the WeMod is active, but
shortly after selecting the game (either DMC 1,2, or 3), WeMod deactivates.

An update would be greatly appreciated.

Bumping this, as I (as well as others), would really appreciate if this was updated.

Hello. :slight_smile:

You will need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app.
Update requests posted here on the forum are not counted.

Here is how to correctly request an update to trainers: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support.

Each request through this method bumps a trainer higher up the to-do queue. At this moment in time, only 37 of the 2,688 WeMod members who actively play this game have requested an update, which is not enough to prioritise it over other trainers with more requests.

Don’t forget that you also have a referral link to invite others to vote while being rewarded: How do I find my referral link? - WeMod Support.
And that free games are occasionally posted in the community, particularly for those waiting for updates: Free Games & Deals - WeMod Community.

So it’s been 2 years and this really needs an update. Only works with DMC 1 and not 2 and 3. If you have time to fix it, we would all be very appreciated.

The Devil May Cry HD Collection cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hello, i’ve run into a slight problem with DMC1 when using infinite health. Whenever dante takes damage during the fight with Nelo Angelo or crashes into a forcefield, the game locks up on me. Is there any way to fix this, or is it something else?

Game freezes when I take damage from Nelo Angelo with infinite health on in DMC 1.