DmC: Devil May Cry Cheats and Trainer for Steam

DmC: Devil May Cry
This is the official discussion topic of the DmC: Devil May Cry Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Devil Trigger
3. Fast Kill
4. Unlimited Red Orbs
5. Unlimited Gold Orbs
6. Unlimited Copper Keys
7. Unlimited Argent Keys
8. Unlimited Gold Keys
9. Unlimited Ivory Keys
10. Unlimited Small Vital Star
11. Unlimited Large Vital Star
12. Unlimited Small Devil Trigger Star
13. Unlimited Large Devil Trigger Star
14. Unlimited Health Cross Fragment
15. Unlimited Devil Trigger Cross Fragment

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/26/2018
    Started development

• 01/26/2018
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 09/01/2019
    Unlimited Devil Trigger cheat added
    Fast Kill cheat added
    Unlimited Gold Orbs cheat added
    Unlimited Copper Keys cheat added
    Unlimited Argent Keys cheat added
    Unlimited Gold Keys cheat added
    Unlimited Ivory Keys cheat added
    Unlimited Small Vital Star cheat added
    Unlimited Large Vital Star cheat added
    Unlimited Small Devil Trigger Star cheat added
    Unlimited Large Devil Trigger Star cheat added
    Unlimited Health Cross Fragment cheat added
    Unlimited Devil Trigger Cross Fragment cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

I don’t know why but when I’m playing game I still can’t turn on most of the cheats except F2, Pls Update the cheats or remake :frowning:

1 Like

solo se puede utilizar el truco del F2, por favor lo puedes arreglar :pray:

1 Like

Infinite health is useless on Heaven or Hell plus Hell and Hell difficulties. You still die in one hit. Also, it appears that the fast kill cheat disables your entire health bar in Secret Missions and in Mission 14 “Last Dance”. No cheats seem to work in that mission anyways. Fast kill also doesn’t seem to apply to any bosses.

1 Like

Please make sure you are using the correct trainer.
If you are playing Devil May Cry HD Collection, you need to use the trainer specifically made for that version, which was updated recently: Devil May Cry HD Collection (DmC 1) Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #22 by STiNGERR.

I am using the correct trainer. It’s just flawed and doesn’t take into account the fact that Heaven or Hell/Hell and Hell doesn’t use health damage, it just uses an instant kill whenever you get hit.

1 Like

hey, i’m checking out the trainer for this game, and on the version i have, i dont see anything about keys or items, or fast kill.

Are you playing the HD remake or the original?

The reboot game for steam. was there an HD version of it released?

Yes, there is the standard version and the HD Collection.

Alright, the title I am playing is DmC: Devil May Cry from Ninja Theory. In that trainer, I see the five original codes. I don’t see keys, or the kill one. Do i need to update wemod or am I missing something?

Have you checked the history to make sure you are using the newest trainer?

I tried uninstalling wemod and reinstalling, still the same thing. If you want I can send a screenshot of what I see? How do I check the history?

You need to check the history and make sure you are using the newest version of the trainer. Uninstalling / reinstalling WeMod doesn’t do anything.

AHA! I feel like an idiot, but i got it to work! Thank you Chris for your help

Heya, so like some others that mentioned it earlier, only the Unlimited Devil Trigger code works when I try to use this one. All of the other ones immediately turn themselves off the minute I try activating them.

yeah i’m in the same boat. as you. the health cheat works for me, kinda. there doesnt seem to be any rhyme or reason as to why some cheats work and some dont. i also tried using both versions in the history but the other one is just as bad, but thats to be expected i guess since its older. still though a mission timer pause would be nice as well as infinite health and dt. i dont care too much about the items at that point. my only guess would be that the game updated at some point over the last 2 years and nobody has noticed?

2 Likes

só funciona a trapaça 2, arrumem isso por favor.

1 Like

F folks, almost nothing works. only the F2. the others are deactivated when activated … :c

You need to update this trainer. Works with keys, health, orbs and stars. You should also include upgrade points cheat.