DEVOUR Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Future update cheat ?
Please bring more cheats
We need this

1. ESP
  2. XP multiplier/boost/rank level

I saw people in the game flying and using xp multiplier/unlock achievements/clothing. Is this going to be implemented eventually? It has been the same mods for several years.

Needs to be updated. Freeze Anna, Unlimited Uv, and No Damage do not work at all. Unlock All Doors activates but it does nothing. Super Flashlight and Super Speed are working as normal.

Not working to DEVOUR Update 09/03/23

1 Like

The DEVOUR cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Bro, can you add an option to multiply xp?

2 Likes

the cheats dont really work on slaughterhouse. it doesnt freeze anna and when you do get caught by her you are stuck forever and she doesnt put you down. and xp multiplier would be good aswell if possible please

Pls add this cheats:

• Show Goat/Rat/Egg
  • Show Battery
  • Show Hay/Rotten Food
  • Show Key
  • Show Notes
  • Show Roses
  • Show The Town Entities - Lockbox, HorseShoe, Matches, Azazel Sam, Ghosts and the closet hiding spots
  • Show Medkit/First Aid
  • Draw Debug ESP & Names (all GameObjects in map)
  • 2D and 3D Box ESP
  • Nametag ESP
  • Snap Line ESP
  • XP Changer
3 Likes

I encoutered a glitch with zara while having the unlimited UV on, when she gets me she doesn’t let me go, keeps dragging me through the map forever.

So there’s this bug in multiplayer with when your friend gets downed and after getting out of the death mini game you just can’t pick them up with a medkit. You can pick them up if they get downed by the spawns, but not if they get downed by Azazel. Everything else works fine as far as I can tell but that’s a pretty big bug.

1 Like

WeMod is not for multiplayer. Please do not use it in multiplayer, this is the reason phasmo and ghost watchers have both had anti-cheat added this year.

Got a cheat suggestion: Instant actions or sped up actions if possible would be really neat

2 Likes

Unlimited UV Battery and Unlock All Doors isn’t working and breaks the game on nightmare mode. - You cannot use UV at all even using a battery the charge doesn’t go up.

1 Like

Yup, hope this gets fixed soon <3

1 Like

Hi there!

Been running a few tests and I found that:

1. Unlimited UV Battery and Unlock All Doors are broken (as HelpfulThunder535 has stated)
  2. The mod that actually breaks the battery is the No Damage mod. If you avoid this mod, and even if you fat-finger a broken mod, batteries will still work :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
GoB+V

P.S - I found that the only Nightmare Solo map I needed UV for was the Inn (hence my testing) - for Farmhouse and Asylum it just slows you down a bit to get caught and in Town you can just hold onto each book after it has been cursed (they only pick up cursed books) :slight_smile:

P.P.S. Further Testing detail:

• Main testing was done with the Fully Charged perk to test full battery functionality, using the map The Town on Normal difficulty
  • Beginning of each test no mods were active and I used a battery to check it was working as expected, I would then switch on a single mod then apply a battery to check if it worked.
  • The result of using the No Damage mod was that the battery didn’t add extra UV, Fully Charged perk still worked as expected (20secs free UV, but this doesn’t happen on Nightmare) and as soon as you use UV the bar zips down to no UV.
  • Double checked on Nightmare and result is still the same
3 Likes

无线紫外线不能正常开启,是我的电脑出问题了嘛?

unlimited UV doesnt work anymore

1 Like

It kinda sucks that this was the main game that I subscribed to WeMod for and have no idea if or when it will ever be fixed. (if coding is even possible - I can imagine some devs and game engines inevitably block modding for good)
Hope to be back if there ever is a fix! Cheers to all

1 Like

Why can’t i activate Unlock all doors and Unlimited UV Battery ?

3 Likes

The DEVOUR cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements