Diablo Cheats and Trainer for GOG

Looking for some help with the launcher not able to recognize my game and won’t launch it with the .EXE file that I have. Any help is appreciated.

The cheats have been created for Diablo and not Hellfire

1 Like

Just wondering if ur gonna make a set of cheats for the Hellfire expansion.

2 Likes

Please make cheats for the Diablo Hellfire expansion

4 Likes

:frowning:

Indeed. I hope that they will. Shouldn’t be too hard after breaking the base game.

I’d love this very much too.

so far mod seems to be working fine however I noticed the mega xp mod will only get me to lvl 15 and after that xp freezes when mod is turned off it unfreezes. wondering if it’s a bug or if it’s supposed to cap.

i could use cheats earlier today but now when i start it the cheats dont stay clicked. even from the app. in fact the app doesnt even do anything. like they dont click at all

2 Likes

Hellfire update please I would like to use the Hell 2 mod with this and (if possible) I would like to see a inf durability cheat as well

3 Likes

Hi, for some reason only the Unlimited Gold toggle stays on. The rest immediately turn off after toggling them on :frowning:

2 Likes

any chance for codes for the hellfire expansion

2 Likes

The version for the original Diablo works great. Thanks for that. However, the cheats
do not work for Diablo+hellfire. Could you work on that please?

3 Likes

Would it be possible to get this game in the que for a “Hellfire Update”? It would greatly enhance the usability of this client.

@MrAntiFun I know you’re ridiculously busy. Seems you make the cheats for almost every game I use the WeMod app on. If there is any way you could squeeze this one in, it would be greatly appreciated. With D4 on the horizon people are going to play the OG Diablo more.

3 Likes

I would Like an Item editor added to this mod Please

A Hellfire update would be greatly appreciated.

this mod doesnt support Gog version hellfire?

I’m having issues that cheats won’t work with this right now. Due to the fact my health bar depletes itself and the infinite health mod doesn’t work at all neither any of the other cheats like infinite mana etc.

never mind I made it work again by selecting a custom directory, specifically from the “dx” folder and that “diablo.exe” instead of the launcher. Thanks MrAntiFun!

having an issue where the game crashes when i try to use the cheats on regular diablo, classic, and hellfire expansion, i am going through WeMod and i have the GoG app for the games