Diablo Cheats and Trainer for GOG

Diablo
This is the official discussion topic of the Diablo Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Unlimited Gold
4. Mega Exp
5. Unlimited Stats Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/18/2020
    Started development

• 01/18/2020
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Diablo cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Are these cheats particular to Diablo only or are they intended to work on the expansion, Hellfire, as well?

If NO, then all is well though i ask for a trainer to work completely with Hellfire then.

If YES, then i can only get the health cheat to hold and work. The other options click on then immediately off upon toggle.

2 Likes

Works wonderfully with both the GOG and Classic version of Diablo,
So many thanks for this mod :slight_smile:

Though it seems to have 2 issues with the Hellfire expansion:
(1) The cheats don’t work when activated
(2) Sometimes the game instantly crashes to the desktop upon cheat activation.

1 Like

Sometimes expansions require separate trainers, for now this trainer is intended for the vanilla game only :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you for the trainer :slight_smile: will you be able to make another trainer for Hellfire please :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“The cheats are missing from your computer. Please make sure WeMod is whitelisted by your anti-virus software before continuing” That’s the error that I keep getting with or without my Anti-Virus being turned on or off. I have downloaded the trainer now twice and still same error. The game itself runs great and doesn’t crash.

So i am wondering if this works with Diablo 3

This trainer was specifically designed for Diablo.
Diablo 3 is a completely different game. The game’s code will be massively different and therefore likely very incompatible with this trainer.

2 Likes

地獄火 不能使用

Please use English in the forum so that we can understand and help you. Thank you. :slight_smile:

is there anything for diablo 3

地獄火 不能使用 means Hellfire cannot be used

hi,is this can use to Diablo2?

can this work for Diablo 3 off or with seasons if not will there be any mods for Diablo 3 since i play by myself anyway don’t see any harm it will make

а будет ли делаться мод для диабло 3 и диабло 4 ну и так далее ?

Hi guys. Perfect download, great install, not a bad launch with the GOG game via their client, but… NEXT TIME YOU CHARGE FOR ACTIVATING CHEATS PLEASE LET PEOPLE KNOW BEFOREHAND. Thank you very much, burn in hell (ba-dam-pshhh) very much, I’m not going to PAY you just to activate cheats in a 25 year old game. Don’t know how this sounds to your ears (lucrative, probably), to mine it just sounds stupid. Cheers, S.

Using WeMod with the Hellfire expansion crashes the game. The base game works with no problems.

You do not need to pay to use cheats. You simply need to activate cheats by pressing the keyboard hotkeys rather than clicking buttons with the mouse.

Activating cheats by clicking them is a Pro feature and it always has been. Activating cheats by keyboard hotkeys is a non-Pro feature and it always has been. Nothing has changed at all in these areas.

Please ask next time before jumping to incorrect conclusions.

3 Likes

Hey, I’m getting an error when I go to load the game through WeMod. It says it’s having trouble downloading the cheats. Is this on my end? I have it whitelisted, so what could be causing this?