Diablo II: Resurrected Cheats and Trainer

when there is time to update for the new 2.4 patch it would be nice to see maybe add in a way for
runes or something of that nature but idk the old trainer worked well had to add stat pts in each stat but when u set the stat to 1xx it did not work so the work around did but other then that was great thanks for all that you all do

Definitely hope an update is coming for this mod. Seems like nothing is working as of patch 2.4

I cant even get the game to start from We Mod :stuck_out_tongue:

Please update the trainer soon. We really need it.

The Diablo II: Resurrected cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

cant buy items with we-mod active. forces the game to shut down.

MrAntiFun Diablo II: Resurrected Cheats Are Not Working Correctly When I Level Up And Set 100 Stat Points It Shows I have 100 But When used It Defaults Back To 5

any chance for an experience code?

they updated diablo 2 resurrected again offline trainer now crashes to desktop when u try to launch it was working just fine this morning but got the warning pop up saying its not the right patch so when you all have time plz fix once again thankyou very much

2 Likes

Need to update once more

1 Like

The Diablo II: Resurrected cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

thanks for updating the trainer works great once more thankyou

cheats are not working

1 Like

Any updates available? I get an immediate crash to desktop with the +gold option.

gold cheat wont work

The cheat is working fine for me. Did you have at least 1 gold and set it under the max value that you can currently have?

yes the gold cheat works just fine but the way it works is you have to sell something to get at least 1 gold and activate the gold cheat also when you buy something you lose all the gold so I suggest put all the gold in your stash and buy anything you want. I hope this helps

1 Like

The cheats worked fine yesterday but after maintenence it stopped working. It crashes to desktop now.

same

yep blizzard tweaked one code sign again