Diablo II: Resurrected Cheats and Trainer

mod is broken. please help to fix it

The mods are still working. Make sure you are playing offline.

cannot set gold and stat points. other cheats are working. please check back

Both are working. Did you read the mod notes?

Yes, read the notes. But the cheats not working here. Maybe game got bug or updated

I noticed that “exclamation mark” at side of “broken” cheat is green coloured. Other cheat are working as intended. Maybe this can prove something to you

That means you haven’t moused over it.

Not working for me. And yes, read the notes “!” like the gold, should have atleast 1 in inv and stash, does not work and it exits to desktop.

Could you possibly make some additions for Diablo 2 Remastered? I would like to be able to add stash tabs, be able to increase Rune drops, unique drops and set drops. Is that a possibility for you guys?

So I thought the same thing that it wasn’t working but here’s what you have to do. It says you need at least one point to make it work and that’s because you need to spend a point for it to update ingame. Spend that one point and you’ll see it update.

Is there any updates on this Request? Are you able to make these updates?

They don’t take request on forums.

There won’t be any more mods for this game.

Can we get Infinite Health, Infinite Mana and Infinite Stamina because Super one is just lame.

As they already said, there won’t be any new mods added to it, and there really isn’t any point either way with the hero editor being available for the game for offline characters anyway, where you can modify equipment stats, make new gear from presets and modify character stats etc. Just literally modify everything in-game to your liking. Kind of defeats the purpose of having a trainer and waste time + resources on them.

This is the worst MrAntiFun cheat that I have ever used and will no longer play D2R since the cheats aren’t that good or even great. Old Diablo II trainer for 1.14B is better than this.

Could you please update the trainer for Diablo 2
the current one hasn’t worked for some time now
A thousand thanks

1 Like

wemod doesn’t see that my game is on my pc. I tired the drag&drop method but it still doesn’t see I have it. can someone help me?

Click the small arrow next to the “Play” button (it’s technically on the same button actually, immediately to the right of play). That will drop down a menu and allow you to launch your custom added .exe location.

Guess I am going to just uninstall WeCharge. Can’t activate any options without paying monthly got Pro.