Diablo II: Resurrected Cheats and Trainer

I have been playing with PRO account for months on Diablo 2 Resurrected. It has worked well till the last week, the super health cheat is not working, and I keep dying in hell, specifically my Amazon. Please fix soon.

1 Like

The game crashes if you add more gold than you can carry

Game has been updated to 2.5, please update trainer and thank you for the great work!

Is there anyway you can add a magic find cheat?

1 Like

The Diablo II: Resurrected cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

I never knew this but knowing it makes me appreciate this trainer even more. You will now have a new Pro subscriber!!!

does not work with current game version

As of 4 Nov 2022, the D2R app does not work with the recently updated PC version of D2R.

The Diablo II: Resurrected cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

so which launcher do we use?

So there is still the set money glitch that takes all the money no matter how little the price was

1 Like

Unable to get the stat points to work :frowning:

All mods are free to use; you do not need to be Pro to use them.

mods are crashing game. cant add gold from 5 to 10,000 to 100,000. its deleted when saved, cant buy anything like its not there, cant stash it and save its crashes or is deleted. ive had 1 instance i was able to pull it back out but then crash and it was all gone.
even 60,000 or 80,000 amounts same thing, go to buy and crashes, as well does not save just reverts to before the gold but without the item sold like a scrol or shield.

i am offline, have firewall setup to block all in/out comms on the game and bnet. have even disabled my net and still the same crashes.
this is a fresh install with fresh character that i just downloaded the game a few hours ago in relevence to this post. have spent the last few hours trying to make game work with edited gold cus i like shiny things!

i figured it out. just need to fill up the stash and not buy when holding over 10k gold. games doesnt like it when you hold over 10k gold and thats been the cause of my crashes. its been years since i played any D2 and kinda forgot the stash is where you keep all your gold and forgot/ didnt remember you can buy from stash

Not working currently. tried exe version and launcher - wemod loads the mods, i set them up, but no change in the game, as if i ran without mods :confused:

Curious to see if its been updated or anything

Gold mod doesn’t seem to be working. It will allow you to increase if you have gold, but when you spend any, you drop back to 0

Mod does not work at all :cry:

um yes it does