Digimon Survive Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Digimon Survive
This is the official discussion topic of the Digimon Survive Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited HP
2. Unlimited SP
3. Max Move Range
4. 100% Critical Chance
5. 100% Hit Chance
6. 100% Evade Chance
7. 100% Team-Up Chance
8. 100% Protection Chance
9. 100% Support Chance
10. 100% Drop Rate
11. 100% Catch & Request Item Chance
12. Always Succeed When Talking to Enemies
13. Defense Multiplier
14. Unlimited Items
15. Obtain All Recovery Items
16. Obtain All Enhancement Items
17. Obtain All Skill Items
18. Obtain All Training Items
19. Unlimited Exp
20. Exp Multiplier
21. Edit Moral
22. Edit Wrathful
23. Edit Harmony
24. Set Friend Affinity
25. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
26. Damage Multiplier
27. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/29/2022
    Started development

• 07/31/2022
    Released trainer with 27 cheats

• 09/18/2022
    Set Friend Affinity cheat added

• 09/19/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Hopefully you guys get this done ASAP. Really only need 3 cheats… unlimited health, sp, and items. Love the work you guys do and love the app.

5 Likes

Yeah the combat in the game is reeeally easy, but there’s no shops and finite amounts of items, so an item cheat to prevent them from decreasing in the menu after use would be awesome(especially for the Evolution items).

2 Likes

please please have cheats for this.

i would gladly throw money at this if i could.

honestly all i want is a cheat for affinity…story wise i am tired of going down the wrong route “can’t continue due to spoilers” keep needing to save and reload is tiresome.

stats and items maxing is the obvious ,but please have affinity changing cheat

1 Like

A cheat to allow infinite free actions would be helpful, with one to set it to zero so the final talk can appear and continue the story.

The Digimon Survive cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 27 cheats
2 Likes

Y’all are kings, thank you so much!

I used the max affinity cheat yet ryo still died, not sure if i did something wrong?? rly don’t wanna have to go back and replay the whole thing again just to save two characters.

You can only save ryo in New Game+.

would it be possible to have a cheat to unlock NG+ from the start? i didn’t have my PC when the game dropped so i’ve been playing on console but i’m still gonna get the PC version, would be nice if i didn’t have to go through the 2 scripted deaths from the initial playthrough again. either way, thanks for this!

That was my thoughts exactly, but I guess there’s no choice unless a hack goes through the forced scripts. Even with the affinity at 100 cheat the forced script still overrides it. Kinda sucks I gotta waste my time to get through everything and have the story be spoiled to me, which is what I hoping the max affinity cheat would help me avoid. ):
Call me lazy, but I don’t wanna play a novel game twice that only has small changes in the next play through, feels like a lazy way to “Add extra content”. idk

I’m on NG+ and even with the cheat Ryo still dies, does the cheat actually lock you out of saving him?

2 Likes

same thing happened came to see this comment, I was doing the red path and I still talked to him but SPOILERS couldn’t save him SPOILER OVER the cheat raise affinity doesn’t actually work maybe?

It seems to work for evolution of NPC’s digimon just fine though.

Same here actually. New game+ and i cant save ryo. Is there any chance you guys could add a individual value for each character. I have a feeling its expecting a lower value for affinity. But i cant save ryo. Ive tried everything.

So, I have run into some similar problems to others that have used the max affinity cheat. It sounds like Ryo’s affinity has to be higher than anyone else for him to survive. Therefore, if I am right, the max affinity cheat will forever block players from completing the true ending route after use.

Changes:

• Set Friend Affinity cheat added

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

For a number of reasons, Digimon Survive was one of the most controversial games of the year. It sold 500K units in four days. After a few weeks on store shelves, it was clear this game would not see a profit on the scale that some industry analysts expected. Go for Digimon Survive Sells 500K Units - TakeOwn this site to learn a lot more.

Oddly enough… on paper the affinity thing works but it DOESN’T work to help save Ryo.