Digimon World: Next Order Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Only cheat that seems to not work is 1 hit kills

can u plz add mode for building materials

3 Likes

How you fix it? it happen to me and I try restart pc but nothing happenā€¦

Turn on infinite health, for some reason itā€™s bugged and causes enemies to die in one hit lol

This wemod totally not worked for me at all. I turned it on and immediately will turn off. Other games worked but not Digimon Next Order for me. Any idea guys?

1 Like

Everything works fine for me (THANK YOU SO MUCH). However, the game crashes from time to time, anyone experiencing this too?

1 Like

Is there a way to add building materials/ Instant Build would also be good

2 Likes

@GreenHouse the mod needs to be fixed and people are asking for instant build etc

3 Likes

Same here. Doesnā€™t seem to be much rhyme or reason to it either. Just learned to save often.

Seems to happen primarily in Floatia

All I did was restart my computer

damnā€¦ thats not work for meā€¦ thx for the response btw

Also happens to people not modding it seems. Must be a game problem at its core, not the cheats.

Could you guys add a cheat code that makes my Digimon hungry? I would love to feed them some more, but I can only stop them from getting hungry with the current cheats.

• a cheat to force evolution would be nice too.
  • a cheat to force my Digimon to sleep!
1 Like

Hello again, sorry, could you add Skip Time Build? :3

3 Likes

Would be nice if you could add

All digimon cards :heart_eyes:

1 Like

What does this do? I canā€™t seem to figure it out finished the game on ps4 back in the day, but i donā€™t have the slightest clue what this does.

Can you please add an option to remove build requirements

2 Likes

So, no fix ever coming for Unlimited Health and One-Hit Kills? Oddly enough, every other trainer/cheat engine is like this. Itā€™s labeled as God Mode, though.

2 Likes

Unlimited Health definitely needs fixing to get rid of the On-Hit Kill. Unlimited Items did nothing neither did the [Hovered Item] Current Amount.

2 Likes

one-hit kill bug is still an issue. Here it is August and not even a single reply from the devs. Guess this game is really low on the totem pole.

1 Like