Digimon World: Next Order Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Digimon World: Next Order
This is the official discussion topic of the Digimon World: Next Order Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Infinite Mana
3. Infinite Order Power
4. Set Level
5. Set Experience
6. Set Money
7. Set Coins
8. Set TP
9. Unlimited Items
10. [Hovered Item] Current Amount
11. Infinite Mood
12. Infinite Partners Trust
13. Infinite Partners Bond
14. No Fatigue
15. No Curse
16. No Hunger
17. Max Breeding
18. No Meal Needs
19. No Toilet Needs
20. No Sleep Needs
21. [Sel. Partner] Set Age
22. [Sel. Partner] Set Lifetime
23. [Sel. Partner] Set Weight
24. [Sel. Partner] Set Max HP
25. [Sel. Partner] Set Max MP
26. [Sel. Partner] Set STR
27. [Sel. Partner] Set STA
28. [Sel. Partner] Set WIS
29. [Sel. Partner] Set SPD
30. One-Hit Kills
31. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/27/2023
    Started development

• 02/27/2023
    Released trainer with 28 cheats

• 03/01/2023
    Infinite Mana cheat added
    Infinite Order Power cheat added
    Unlimited Items cheat added
    [Hovered Item] Current Amount cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Digimon World: Next Order cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 28 cheats

No Hunger not work by me my digimons need than infenty feeding than make the mod on :frowning:
Can u add iteams does not disappear after used

2 Likes

Is there a way to add building materials / alter how many you have collected?

Instant Build would also be good to level up the various buildings in the city faster.

7 Likes

Infinite Health cheat also has one hit kill, needs to be fixed

Is the Infinite Battle Power permanent? or is their a way to revert it? I only turned it on to help grind the wild digimon as I catch up on pc, to where I was on ps4, but I don’t want to 1 shot every enemy permanently :confused: if it’s not revertible can anything be done to make it so? or a separate mod for 1 shotting enemies that can be turned off? I know their is a one shot kill option, but that didn’t seem to do anything, so I’m under the impression it makes enemies 1 shot me.

pls add:

add items
add number of items

pls :heart:

thx for mod :heart:

Good Trainer adn nice Work
but u Cant take the Stats of Your Digimons Down like the Life time or something like that.

Pls Fix and have a good day

Nice work.
So far, Unlimited Health gives one shot kill.
One shot kill does nothing.
Infinite Battle Power is not battle power is order power. I didn’t understand the meaning when i first use it.
No fatigue works fine.
That’s all i have tested so far.

The Digimon World: Next Order cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Infinite Mana cheat added
  • Infinite Order Power cheat added
  • Unlimited Items cheat added
  • [Hovered Item] Current Amount cheat added
3 Likes

Infinite Health still has one shot kill? is that a side effect or something that cant be fixed?

Are there specific instructions to get the [Hovered Item] Current Amount to work? I hovered over a item and it would not let me edit it. Also would this work on building materials?

Could you add infinite materials for the construction please? :,3

6 Likes

this needs to happen

Most of the cheats are a little buggy. Everything but the infinite health cheat are bugging out, as the rest keep turning off on their own.

Also none of the data manipulation like tamer lvl and TP points are being manipulated.

Seems the opposite for most people including myself. Everything works perfectly fine except for inf health. The inf health mod for some reason turns on one hit kills, but the one hits kills mod doesn’t do anything. The inf health mod also doesn’t give the inf health, only one hit kills lol. But everything else seems to work perfect, for me at least.

I had retried all the mods last night after posting that and found out none of them worked as intended. I’ll make another reply in an hour to see if it works today

Welp, none of them worked. Like what the hell…

Okay I restarted my computer and did stuff. It’s fixed now