Dinkum Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Waiting for easy fishing and max skills

Unfortunately the cheats don’t work for me even when I have the 0.4.5 version. any suggestions what I can do?

Game was updated from 0.4.5 to 0.4.6.

it seems like time add/sub is no longer working with game ver 0.4.6

1 Like

Can we get unlimited dirt in the shovel? and maybe also tools not degrading? So you could pick up dirt with your shovel and just keep playing it down all over the place.

1 Like

Any chance of an update? The trainer is saying that it’s not compatible with my version of Dinkum.

I was thinking… would it be possible to add like some sort of xp multiplier for each category like in farming/mining/lumber to level them up faster. Also great hob on the cheats I love them!

I disabled the anti-virus and did everything yet this is the only game that I cannot run on WeMod.

This trainer is great, however, the add one hour doesn’t work for me. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong but I’ve tried with inventory open, journal open, in game and it doesn’t seem to do anything.

1 Like

The Dinkum cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Sorry to bother you tested today Unlimited HP and Unlimited Durability doesn’t work with the new update.

1 Like

I know you’ve gotten other messages because of this update, but I have also had a problem with some of the mods not working now. Is there a way to fix this??

The previous mod was for compatibility with v0.4.6 but seems the game just get another update after that. Will make an update soon.

I’m also having a problem, the time stop and unlimited hp mods are not working for me. Will this be fixed?

The Dinkum cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Still getting these cheats don’t work on your version of the game. Unlimited health and Items cause game to crash.

1 Like

Any updates?

1 Like

Item Durability appears broken atm

It hasn’t worked since the last game update.
Is it possible to update on Wemod please?

1 Like

i’ve noticed the same. Some are working, but the timestop doesn’t work. And that one is the most usefull for me. I hope there will be an update soon for the Dinkum mods. :slight_smile:

1 Like