Dinkum Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I was having issues with this and old trainer but I Would try this and see if it works.
Run Dinkum as normal then when game is at main menu click on the Play button on trainer, wait for it to change to Playing then try the cheats.

Unlimited Durability keeps crashing the game. If I activate it and water my plants it crashes the game. Also if you activate Unlimited HP then un-activate it it will not activate again. I know you are not to post about broken cheats but what else are you suppose to do? I canā€™t find a bug report contact.

Ok, Well I just tried playing for the 5 time after game crashing. If you activate any cheat and water your plants the game crashes. So this new update is no good.

Most seem to be working since update apart from Unlimited Health, makes the noise but wont turn on (but unlimited energy does). Any ETA for fixing?

Currently, for me at least, the timestop will work, but then when you remove it, time is still showing frozen, though characters will go on as if time is still moving (example: freeze time at 7am, John is outside his store roaming. Un-freeze time and a little while later he will go to his shop and open it as usual, yet time on screen will still show 7am). Damage is taken whenever I go to bed at night time.

I like currently time stop, Iā€™m just turn off time stop before I going to bed. (by overlay)
with this cheat I have no problem finding bug on time anymore.

We are needing an update, a game update has made the trainer cause the game to crash. Only playable without trainer and donā€™t last long that way.

need an update sir, many of the mod not working properly and causing crash

has this trainer been abandoned? I noticed the last update request was 20 days ago

I believe they have been abandoned. I have been waiting for awhile now.

I hope that it hasnā€™t been abandoned for good. Hopefully it will be updated in the near futureā€¦

Hoping desperately for an update. I have crashes with time stop and unlimited durability to the point where I can play for 10-ish minutes before a crash

Looking forward to that update.

1 Like

In the app they say that they are working on an update. I have boosted them a lot. So i hope that will help. =D

1 Like

The Dinkum cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Game Speed cheat added
  • Updated notes
3 Likes

the trainer wont work for me at all. any suggestions or is it just in need of another update?

none of mine work either

none of mine work

Can confirm nothing is working. They used to work :frowning: When Iā€™m on the start screen the game isnā€™t even recognizing moving my mouse as the cursor. Itā€™s just sitting in the corner with a fish that has 999 quantity (even though all the mods are disabled like instructions say) and I have to force quit the game.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

• Easy Fish Reeling cheat added
1 Like