Diplomacy is Not an Option Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Diplomacy is Not an Option
This is the official discussion topic of the Diplomacy is Not an Option Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Set Food
2. Set Wood
3. Set Stone
4. Set Iron
5. Set Soul Crystals
6. Set Gold

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

It seems the game doesn’t understand correctly the amount of resources generated out of nowhere by the trainer. So if you change any resources, you risk damaging the save file for that particular map. If you want to fix it for a normal playthrough, you must look at the actual resources in your storage and set that number (1 for lowest, since 0 will disable the mods effect).

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/16/2022
    Started development

• 02/16/2022
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 03/22/2022
    Set Food cheat added
    Set Wood cheat added
    Set Stone cheat added
    Set Iron cheat added
    Set Soul Crystals cheat added
    Set Gold cheat added
    Updated notes

• 05/03/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/09/2022

• 08/02/2022

• 12/26/2022

• 05/18/2023
    Updated notes

• 04/02/2024

• 04/18/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Diplomacy is Not an Option cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats
1 Like

could there be a unlimited free workers cheat?
or perhaps an instant build cheat

1 Like

Could we add an unlimited people cheat for an unlimited amount of units, also unlimited unit health? Other than that I cant think of anything else off the top of my head. Thanks for your guy’s hard work!

1 Like

Instant Construction - If Materials are available (ie: people)

1 Like

My apologies, I’m very aware that you guys want more for this. But I have very little working experience with RTS game, and this one comes up as an odd one with its coding.

1 Like

Changes:

• Set Food cheat added
  • Set Wood cheat added
  • Set Stone cheat added
  • Set Iron cheat added
  • Set Soul Crystals cheat added
  • Set Gold cheat added
  • Updated notes

Can quick builds be added?

I found that in the current version, “set resource amount” is not a good choice, it will reset the amount as the in-game days go by.
If at this time I consume 101 units of food per day and store 1000 units of food, but after the next day, my resource count will become 101 units.
At the same time, every time I set a resource, I will only increase the resource setting by 1 unit, but the demand for resources in the later stage of the game is based on 10 units :frowning:
If it is by clicking on the resource vein, it is better to set it to unlimited resources.

There were lot of complains from the people who want to disable the unlimited resources after enabling them for some unknown reasons, even though it only affect that particular map after enabling. You can try to set a bigger amount since the cheat set a fixed amount constantly. I’ll increase the default increment step.

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hi, I cant seem to get them to work, I just start a game and try to turn them on and it dont work, solution?

1 Like

Cheats dosent work, set resources to two digit, three digit, four digit, even 6 digit, the resources in-game stays the same.

Check the History tab, see if the app is using the latest trainer version

Works fine for me here

Just tried it and none of it seems to be working right now and I am on the newest trainer version.

1 Like

same results as LordRah. shrugs

Changes:

im going to try out the trainer again, ll come back to report if it doesnt work.

Trainer does not work

Changes:

1 Like