DiRT 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the DiRT 4 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money
2. Freeze Timer

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/13/2017
    Started development

• 06/15/2017
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Will it cause VAC banned on Steam?

Only if you use it online. Infinity trainers are for singleplayer only.

1 Like

after the latest update,cheats don’t work in any game

@Apolonios Post in a different thread since it’s not a trainer specific issue. We will try to solve it once we can figure out what’s wrong. Do all the troubleshooting steps suggested first though.

Are you still adding cheats? because CH has some that might be cool
Super Acceleration
Super Brakes
Super Jump
Freeze AI
AI Spinout
Unlock Disciplines
Unlock Races
Unlock Licenses

1 Like

Yeah, a Freeze AI option would be real fun. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I sadly don’t have the time with this list (https://trello.com/b/TqFilDUv/stns-to-do) and requests piling up. Doesn’t freeze timer help with winning the matches though?

rally maybe but there is land rush also and rally cross (circuit tracks)

tis quite the list

Unlimited Money cheat is not working
when i turn it on, turns off without anything

1 Like

Game version?

Idk

I have the same problem

1 Like

yeah.money cheat is not working.it turns itself off right after clicking it

1 Like

Hey, first and foremost let my thank you for all your hard work STN, I know it can’t be easy keeping all these trainers up to date and having as big of a selection of cheats as you tend to have, keep up the good work.

However, I have the same issue as everyone else. And have had it since the game came out. I’ve tried it with cheat engine and it does the same thing. You can freeze the credit value and it wont change, but it wont actually let you use the value showing up on-screen and as soon as you turn it off it goes straight back to the value it was before.
Using latest version of DiRT 4 but it did it before this last patch as well.

Perhaps try going offline on Dirt4. I feel like the money portion may have ties to the server?

Les cheats ne fonctionne pas…

Yep, still broken :frowning:

I think you guys might be stretching yourselves too thin by chasing the endless amount of new releases.
I’d rather have a program with a decent but not huge collection of trainers that actually work, instead of having a HUGE collection of trainers, where only new releases or games that are no longer updated by their respective developers work because you can’t spare the manpower to keep the rest updated.

Unless I’m unlucky and only the trainers I personally use haven’t been updated for quite some time (Like dirt 4 or hearts of iron IV) then it seems to me you will have a considerable issue on your hands in the foreseeable future.

Unless a massive surge of collaborating/trainer-making members suddenly join your team a choice will have to be made, quantity or quality, otherwise your service will suffer greatly going forward.

Anyway I wish WEMOD nothing but the best, I’m not trying to put you down or anything.
I am just concerned that my preferred cheating utility might start going downhill from here like so many others before it. That would be a real shame and I truly hope it never happens.

Cheers guys.

You are just unlucky. HoI has been broken by the recent update they pushed out. So it’s not that long it’s been out of comission.
Wemod already did some counter measures for being flooded by new releases with increasing the amount of points needed. Which will give devs time to do updates.
Some games especially early access games (Dirt 4 is not one of those) will most likely not be updated every second the game updates.
This trainer here is made by stn who has a lot of games made.
That’s why it will take some time. Of course you’re right that in the long run it might make some problems since the team is small but believe me the owners of wemod know what they’re doing.

For now let’s just spam @STN so he updates this trainer :wink: