Disgaea 5 Complete Cheats and Trainer for Steam

is it possible to have a “Mega Mana” Mod or something related to it?

2 Likes

Mega EXP tends to break the entire EXP system if you go to the cheat shop, an actual physical and tangible store in the game that rewards you with further experimentation for progressing in the game. If you enable mega EXP and then edit the EXP percentage at the cheat shop, theres a coin flip chance you will end up being stuck at your current level forever. it doesn’t also help for the STATs you can assign being nullified by a slider, or ending up being so powerful you kill an overlord you wanted to recruit in the main story cause the ATK stat is set just a little too high when you checked your characters stats.
My suggestions?

1. Get rid of the stat sliders
  2. Fix mega EXP whenever opening the cheat shop.
1 Like

Unfortunately I had to take back my comment as working good. The Mod is great don’t get me wrong but a suggestion and a bug I like to Add. As for the Unlimited Health, SP, HL, and Mega EXP they work perfect with no problems. The suggestion is to add Unlimited Mana, game is heavy dependent on Mana. As for the Bug report is all the mods under MEGA EXP . They appear to work but they don’t, 1 problem is it caps at 9999 when increasing anything. Problem with that is this game lets you have stats in the hundred thousands if not more. I myself before coming across this mod was already in the ten thousands. The other problem is even thought it does easy change your starts when using they are not real. (Example) if you add ATK to 9999 and you use to have ATK 248 Once you actually go attack a enemy your stat will change right back to what it was before and did not register a ATK damage of 9999. Also can be seen when adding HP to max at 9999 and SP to Max 9999 they will reset once you use the hospital or heal once to what it was before. I would pay to just have a add Mana mod lol

2 Likes

I love this trainer so much! Makes the game that much more chaotic. But can I suggest we get a unlimited mana added to this? It’ll make it less tedious to do other things if we had that to play around with. Thanks again for the awesome trainer~

2 Likes

am I the only one getting a crash? as of March 11, 2021

edit: oops wrong date,
seems anti-viruses started flagging the game after injection

You’re a time traveller? It’s only the 11th March 2021 today. :laughing:

Anyway - Quote from the response given to you via Discord:

Have a go at following the steps in this post here:"Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre.
Or this one if you have BitDefender as an antivirus: https://support.wemod.com/article/239-bitdefender

If it’s still an issue after that - is it possible you have the game installed in more than one Steam library? If so, we’re waiting on a fix related to that to be released shortly: Forever Loading - #26 by frank. :slight_smile:

the stats cheats don’t work at all. when you edit anything it resets.

1 Like

mod works great ^.^ but I was wondering if it would be possible to create one for Disgaea 4 complete+ as its the only one left without any sort of trainers :confused:

Hello, please add the infinite actions option

Bump for Unlimited/Mega Mana.

Bump for infinite mana please!

Pretty much trash for this game since you can easily set it to level to 9999 in under 5 minutes by playing post game normally. you can only set stats to 9999 in a game with max stats in the millions/billions. Only useful thing here is infinite HP or HL. Wish this would be updated to be more worthwhile.

Can we get an infinite mana or infinite revenge gauge for this game please?

Hi I have a question about the mod allow to set stats, when ever I add more stats to my characters on stats menu. Then I save the game but when I go to a map, all stats become normal? Did I do any wrong process or it is not work with stats mod?

Is there any way we could get a death blow/instant kill? i think it’d help a lot with the super bosses or on the highest carnage level.

Could there be an update for exp multiplier or maxed xp for weapons, skills, and classes?

Could there be an update ?
Stats cheats don’t work at all. when you edit anything it resets.
Mana cheat would be great too.

Could we get a cheat for Mana ( Multiplier or unlimited ) ? :slight_smile:
Maybe some for other aspects! I knew Disgaea 6 has these :slight_smile:

I know the game has been out for awhile, but any chance to add and infinite evilties like in the 2 newer game trainers?

the stat increase cheats do not work. Is it possible to add Mana and 99x items

1 Like