Dishonored 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Still no luck with me, I’ve opened the journal prior to activating and even after with no results. Any other tricks I should try? Thanks in advance!

I’m having this problem too. Hope it gets fixed soon

@STN Do you have any further insight on this? Thanks!

It’s happening to me as well, I don’t know why. The journal is open.
Help?

Anyone? It’s still not working @STN

@Instinct @STN do we have to pay you to get you to fix this? this is has been broken for a month, this is ridiculous that we havnt even gotten a “working on it” or “we apologize for the inconvenience”. Just silence

We’re working through updates, I’ll bring this up. Stuff in the background that we can’t always bring to light until it’s time. I’ve been gone on vacation and a plethora of other things since I posted that. I will do my best to give another update ASAP

I just bought the game and am having trouble with the unlimited runes not working as well. I tried enabling the cheat before and after opening the journal. Nothing seems to work.

Will have the dev take a look at this very soon. Sorry for the wait everyone

Now unlimited runes is not working

The Dishonored 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Unlimited Runes cheat still not working… when will this be fixed? It has worked in the past about a year ago …

If you have the Steam version, everything should work fine. Are you opening the journal when activating? It won’t register if you’re just playing.

Try to use runes

I have the steam version, yes i tried opening the journal before and after… but did not work

I tried it just now again, I have the steam version of the game. I opened journal turned on the runes cheat didnt work, i turned it off and closed the journal. then turned the cheat back on and opened the journal, still nothing. Anyother suggestions?

Why would you turn off the cheat? Did you try to use the runes? I don’t remember the page but you can buy stuff with runes, go to that page and you should’ve runes (with cheat active of course)

Yes i know that. as I mentioned earlier I tried the cheat already and it didnt work before or after opening the “journal”. it shows as 0 runes even with the cheat active.

ok so just an update on my case. I managed to figure out what was causing it. what i did was closed both the game and wemod app. Deleted Wemod infinity app and restarted system, and re downloaded the Wemod app and signed in. Now the cheat works! Thanks STN!

1 Like

I used cheat engine to give me 999 runes. Not sure if this cheat is working now or not but i found that this was an easy way around the issue :slight_smile: