Dishonored 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Nächstes mal bitte auf englisch. Alle hier reden nur englisch und Deutsch gehört hier laut regeln nicht her!
Der trainer braucht ein Update das wird etwas dauern.

For all non germans just told him the trainer needs an update and he shouldn’t post in a different language other than english

the cheats stopped working due to game update can you fix it please

Yes

just tried the game 6/11 - none of the functions work anymore.

… Dayum…

The Dishonored 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Just checked still doesnt work, makes the toggle on noise, then instantly toggles off and nothing =(

I’m playing right now, its working perfectly again for me. Make sure you have the latest version of infinity. Check for a green down arrow around the top right of the app, if you see that it means a update is available.

What game source are you using? Steam? Cracked?
What version are you running the game on? Newest steam version?

hi i played yesterday and it work fine but today its doing me a problem that it sount on but it comeback to off help pliz

Cheats don’t work, when I press the cheat, it deactivates immediately after. My version of the game is 1.77.5.

I’m having same issue, the sound toggle but the cheat isn’t really working.

@wellslls @lusoenator I just tried the trainer. Everything works fine for me.
try attaching Infinity after the game has started.
Also press ctrl+Shift+D and go to the console tab and look for any errors and post them here if possible.

Wellslls for you another note. The newest version is 1.77.7. Update the game. If you have it cracked you found your reason why it’s probably not working

Yes, my game is cracked. But in the top there is the message “automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!”, so it should work with my version, since previous update worked normally.

It was working fine for me until the update of the cheats last night and now my cheats deactivate immediately after I try and activate them as well. They were working great before that though! I just stumbled on Infinity and I love it btw!

Cracked games are not officially supported though. They might work or not work.
Since STN updated the trainer to the newest version it probably broke it for you.
Just update it to the newest version and you’re good to go probably.

@Kyokasuigetsu What game version do you have? and What source? Steam, cracked.

Ok, now I understand, and thanks for all work this team put into trainers, they are the best :smiley:

I have the crack version of the game. I just installed infinity so i think it must be the newest version right?

He is talking about what version of the game. The trainers automatically update when you use them. It looks like there was an update a few days ago on steam so your cracked version would have to be extremely new for it to be the newest update.

1 Like

Hello,

I have dishonored 2 cracked version. For a couple of times I was able to use the tool. However, now when I try to toggle the cheats it automatically goes back off.

Requesting your help.

Thank you