Dishonored 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Wait, I always use infinity’s [Play] button to launch the game from infinity. If you’re starting the game first, how are you getting infinity to attach to process? Pardon my ignorance, I had no idea you could attach after launch, when I’ve run infinity after the game starts it never worked for me.

Just hit the play button

Yeah the play button can be confusing. It can be used to start a game and attach to a game.

1 Like

l’m wondering if it is possible to add inf. trait cheat into this trainer?

The inf. trait cheat on cheat engine’s table no longer works with the newest steam update and no one want to update it due to the games frequent patches. The same cheat on other trainers (like fling +15) no longer work also and even crash the game. lol

Just tried the cheat some time ago, and it seems the infinite coin is not working. The other cheats such as infinite mana worked just fine.

Infinite coins work fine , but you have to press J during mission and go to mission item to make it takes effect. You cannot use it in shop menu , it doesn’t work there.

Right. That did just the trick. Thank you :slight_smile:

Or read trainer notes.

Yes. Will do in the future. I apologize for being less observant. Thanks :slight_smile:

Any update yet? Most cheats work but I still can’t get any jump height. Hoping to play this game again soon. Been a while. Thanks!

Oh, i didn’t know it was broken. Will check it out https://trello.com/b/TqFilDUv/stns-to-do

@mercury00 Turns out it’s a bug with infinity and not the trainer itself.

Can’t do anything until i talk to @frank about it when he wakes up

Hello could you add the options from dishonored 1 trainer to dishonored 2 trainer? (infinite blink distance, no cooldown)
People (including me) would love it.
Thanks for great work!

A noclip cheat would be beautiful. Anyay thanks for the trainer, works perfectly.

I have a couple requests :slight_smile:

• No Chaos/Always Low Chaos
  • Unlock all blueprints
  • Infinite Dark Vision, Bend Time, Shadow Walk, etc (infinite sustained skills, but separately if poss)
  • Unlock all Bonecharm Traits

Sorry in advance if any of these are repeats. I tried doing a search but my search box won’t open on this website for some reason.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this mod. :smiley: This helps me a lot when I’m trying to test and experiment on important stuff.

1 Like

For some odd reason, my game performs much worse if used with Infinity even with all cheats turned off. I tested this by going to the area where you find Dr. Hypatia. WITHOUT Infinity I was getting mostly stable frames and no stuttering. I saved then quit, launched the game with Infinity and without even turning anything on, my minimun frames dropped a ton. Down in the 30s which I have never seen it drop so low before. I tested it again by launching the game first THEN applying Infinity while the game was running and sure enough, tabbing back in the frames were dropping much more again. I am on the latest game version of 1.77.7.0

Do you have vsync turned on?

Kill your antivirus

Anyone had any problems with the custom jump height? Seems to be the only one not working for me :frowning: