Dishonored 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Get steam version

You prolly didnā€™t read what the rest of us said, but thatā€™s okay I guess, just trying to help the community ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Your hand is broken.
Anyways the game was tested and no problems where found.
Last time I played it I had no problems either which is most likely why STN tells people to get the steam version.

I would check right now if the game works but I donā€™t have it installed anymore

ĀÆ\(惄)/ĀÆ ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  normies, donā€™t even know how to format properly. smh

1 Like

@N1ceToMeetYou - I wasnā€™t referring to the steam stuff, just a reply on suggestions that we posted a while back would be nice, even if it is a no.

@sNaKe - Pretty, pretty neckbeard, everyone makes mistakes, donā€™t have to be a b*tch about it kek

Oh you mean that.
Well it is a no.
Not coming from STN I know but thereā€™s no chance for him to make more cheats for a game thatā€™s not even on his to do list

2 Likes

All I wanted to hear :3

Iā€™m using the most up to date steam version of the game and I have gone so far as to completely remove all AV stuff however, when I launch the game with Infinity the game launched but the trainer fails to load. When the main loading screen appears the game seems to freeze util the trainer fails then it continues on. Has anyone else had an issue with this?

Launch the game yourself then attach infinity

Thanks for the quick reply by the way! lol This is my first time using Infinity so I would launch the game then hit play? Or is there another key I need to use? Because when I do that Infinity says

AH Nevermind I got it to work! So I needed to launch the game then start Infinity. If Infinity was running first for some reason it wouldnā€™t hook in but if the game was running before Infinity it wouldā€¦ not sure why but it works so I am fine believing that coding is magic lol

1 Like

same problem i m facing failed to load cheats i m using cracked steam version what shoud i do with it its work ? i lunch 1st game then infinity buts not working

Buy the game

I canā€™t load the cheats. It says failed to load cheats.

"WeĀ“re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing Help for more info. "

Iā€™ve whitelisted it in Avast, I made sure the windows defender isnĀ“t activated. I tried starting the game and THEN infinity.

Nothing seems to be working, I tried inifnity on another game and it worked perfectly. What more can I do?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

EDIT: I tried shutting down avast for 5 minutes, started the game with infinity, it seems to workā€¦ I activated avast after the game launched and the cheats were activated.

Thank you for an amazing job with the trainer. <3

1 Like

when I press any kind of hack to turn on and in a second turn off I do not know what it is you can do to help me?

Get steam version

I have waited 8 months and the trainer still has the same issues with EVERY version available

Huh? What issue? Sorry if i donā€™t remember you, all the wonderful time we spent together is lost on me

1 Like

WHAT ? you dont remember the last comment a year ago. ? Come on your slipping