Dishonored 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I don’t think he does because trainer is up to date and working for others. Maybe he has a dlc or idk

the file and product version is 1.77.8.9

when it takes 100 + clicks to turn on cheat there is something wrong, all i wanted was to see if anyone else has this problem,
just because it works for other people dose not mean it will work for EVERYONE,

i also have the PreOrder DLC if that helps

by the way, insulting people who are just asking qustions is wrong, i dont see any critria for this form so you both can get down off you high horse and be polite or just dont respond at all

N1ceToMeetYou comment was directed at me.

All i know is this trainer is up to date for steam version. Anyone having issues doesn’t have steam version.

Yeah mate I never said anything to you. I was saying it to STN since you said you have the Steam version.

Good job with all the updates and stuff; wemod is looking good.

Any updates with the infinity bug you mentioned last year?

I still can’t get jump height to work; everything else seems to work fine on my steam game. I have a part of the early game I don’t want to miss out on is all; didn’t want to play this game until I could do it my way via a little extra jump height. I’ve made trainers before but haven’t had time to hack this myself; anything I can do to help out?

Thanks for all the hard work!

i can’t use it on my computer, put it on and it auto off again :<

1 Like

The game crashes to desktop after the loading bar when launching the game with Wemod.

I’m having the same issue. On all the versions

so to be honest i used this alot but after the infinity program going to wemod update let it start but the cheats wouldn’t

game doesnt work after wemod update please fix

What do you mean?

I’m not sure, the trainer worked when infinity was in place but now that I have to use hotkeys I will hit the hotkey it will turn on and then off in half a second like it attempted to activate the cheat but couldn’t, I have switched my hotkeys around, have opened the game from the app and without the app. Still none of the cheats are working.

I’m having the same issue. It says that the trainer failed to launch properly.

Disable your antivirus and add infinitny to its exception list. Spam the Play Key

I’ve tried it with both programs excluded from my antivirus, and both running as administrator, but none of the cheats activate. They ding as if they have, but they disable themselves straight away.

Got the same problem als CompetentBucket71, trainer failed to launch properly and have my antivirus disabled

Hey there.
I love hacking/Cheating whatever you wanna call it.
But in this hack i can’t activate anything if i press F1 it goes on ON then automatic to OFF.

Please help if u can :slight_smile:

Jump height still no work; anything I can help with? Steam version Oct 28 2017 installed. Thanks,

Does an option show up to vote for update?

As of December 13,2018 it shows an option to vote for update. There is a new patch out as of December 13, 2018 and there is a message that there is no trainer version for the update and to vote for update. I can’t vote because I don’t have enough of something or other, but it appears that the new update has made the 1.77.8.9 version out of date.