Dishonored Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Download this. Open the achievements you want.
No you will not be banned. Highly unlikely that anything will happen to your account.
So many people unlock all the achievements with having 0.1h played so i bet you do fine.

The people above just tried to help, you had a attitude against them, so they had it as well against you.
Nobody cares if you cheat or not and how you play.

Now chill, use the tool and you get the achievement.

1 Like

All the options work fine but the Invisibility option comes with an interesting side effect, in that if you use it it negates the earning of the “ghost” check-mark when completing a level/mission.

hey there! got an account just to post this – this trainer is very helpful! :+1:t4: I am deaf in both ears, which makes stealthing this game nigh impossible. but with this, it makes my life a lil bit easier, and I can experience this great game that everyone else can get stuck into

thanks for posting! i wasn’t expecting wemod + trainers to be safe, but this is so clean and professional i’m gonna recommend it to people looking for help!

you’re a star OP, have a great day

4 Likes

Hey guys pls can You help Me? I have dishonored definitive edition at steam. When I try to launch it trough infinity, it writes that the game cannot be launched, but steam will launch the game, but I cant use mods in it

Launch game youself then attach infinity

Thanks it helped so I thank you very much for being helpful

successes are unlocked with cheats enabled?

no

What happened to the performance of Dishonored? It was running perfectly fine like last month but when I opened it today, it was running horribly. What’s up with Infinity?

damned!

I meant yes. Cheats doesn’t do anything to your achievement or successes.

it doesn’t work with invisibility for successes like ghost or anonymous, shadow. For the other yes

yeah Invisibility doesn’t work with innocents like housekeeping staff. Bend Time.

Could we get an option to choose how long you stay in the “Bend Time” ability?
For example, 10 sec 15 sec 20 sec etc

Late as I am with this response as you are with the post… You’re asking for a near 4 year old game trainer to be updated with something that isn’t really necessary. In fact, Bend Time is one of those skills that in all the time I’ve played the game, both on the PC and the PS4 (where there is no trainer), I’ve never bought into the Bend Time, and finished the game repeatedly without it.

I get it. It’d be hilarious to run around in that mode, walking right past everyone as if you were going to pull all their pants down. That’s probably the only use I can see for an infinite Bend Time. Also, I don’t think @STN is going to update the trainer any further than it’s already been done. As I said, it’s a 7 year old game, and a near 4 year old trainer.

tehe. funny. such a picture you paint Estranged.

unlimited ammo doesnt work

Hello. Im having trouble with cheats for Dishonored, when I try to start up the cheats, i wait 3 seconds, then it starts loading up a new game and cheats disable itself. What do I do??? :pensive:

Well this is an oldie but should work fine.
Are you using the most up to date steam version ?
Try and start the game from steam first then when game has started alt tab out then press the play button in wemod

I have done both ways.