Dishonored Cheats and Trainer for Steam

And yes, im using the most up to date steam version.

Ok i know it was a long time, but I think the trainer is having problems with detecting Steam version of the game. The shortcut isn’t working properly.

Have you moved the shortcut, or had another change recently? You might have to reinstall WeMod and get the options to fix the locations. Thankfully, that’s a short process.

Can click the fix top right corner then find the exe.
Or start game first from steam then click play in wemod after

The thing is I tried that with Steam shortcut but it didn’t worked. Then tried to find exe but i can’t find it.

By default, Steam games on your PC are found in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GAME_NAME

In that folder, the .exe will have the file-type “Application”.

The shortcut on your desktop is the launcher, not the .exe - a completely different stand-alone program.

DISHONORED
but what if i don’t have the file (my Dishonored RHCP file in commons)

Then look in the other folders there. Like the one called “DishonoredGame”. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

DISGONORED
all things In DishonoredGame

Keep looking through all the folders until you find the executable. You shouldn’t need guidance on how to open folders, dude…

1 Like

You should be able to find it in “SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Dishonored/Binaries/Win32”

If it’s not there, you’re going to want to verify your install, because that’s where it is.

I’ve taken the liberty of removing my complete file path, because you don’t need mine, you need yours.

Confirmed that Invisibility does not work.

I installed the mid mission statistics mod and confirmed that even though the alert is not rung, I am still counted as being spotted nulling any ghost run.

2 Likes

i know this is old, but is anyone else having a problem with putting the rat guts in the distillery? the prompt wont happen. the valve just spins and i cant interact at all.

Been a while since I played this game, but no, I don’t recall having that issue when I did.

I believe there was a desk next to the still that you can infect. On that desk was a bit of paper or a book of some sort that tells you how to operate the still, make sure you’ve collected and read that. It might be a requirement to do so before the relevant dialogue appears.
Then try making an elixir by adding an empty elixir flask to the still. Maybe the option to poison it will pop up afterwards.
Also if you’re using the unlimited items cheat, try turning it off before entering the area, it possible the cheat may be preventing the rat guts from leaving your inventory.

This side-quest is actually optional. Doing it affects a few NPC dialogues later on and also contributes towards the bad/evil game ending. But not doing it means you miss out on getting that precious rune from Granny Rags. Choices choices.

i did read all the papers. and it wont fill an elixer. ill try reloading and having the cheats off and see if that fixes it. i know its ‘optional’ but its right there in my quest log and i gotta do it

i reloaded to before i got the rat guts and only had invisibility on. seemed to work then

The infinite items cheat is bugged:

• infinite items does not account for spring razor mines
  • unlimited blink range gets cut off at long range
  • sometimes the opposite holds true, as in the void it can keep you flying forward forever.
1 Like

Any chance on adding an unlimited Bend Time duration cheat?

1 Like

Can confirm this issue

might have something to do with unlimited items on the rat guts

1 Like

@mjspring Same. i had that happen also, i have shadow kill rank 2 and i can never get ghost,bodies always get found,etc. and to add to that, civilians and courteseans notice me despite having invisibility turned on.

@Guitargfd yes it does, u need to fire the weapon when you have it on, and unlimited items doesint make springrasors infinite, just stops the item ount from depleting but does not make it 99999999 like all the other items.