Dishonored: Death of the Outsider Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Dishonored: Death of the Outsider cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Ammo cheat added
  • Unlimited Oxygen cheat added
  • Unlimited Elixir cheat added
  • One-Hit Kills cheat added
  • Ghost Mode cheat added
  • Unlimited Gold cheat added
  • Unlimited Runes cheat added
  • Unlimited Whale Bones cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

@STiNGERR thanks for your hard and quick work on this trainer itā€™s great .but we better use em quick cuz just like all new games seems to be an update every other day ! If the Damm devs took there time and made the games right we wouldnā€™t need an update once a week !!

1 Like

yes

ā€œUnlimited Runesā€ messed with the Esc key function. Would work to get out of some menus sometimes, but not all. ā€œUnlimited Whale Bonesā€ was probably better to use anyway. Otherwise, everything else worked great. Had to reload a save a couple times with ā€œUnlimited Goldā€ toggled on to get it to work, but thatā€™s no biggy. Thanks a ton!

Hi, Iā€™ve tried some of the cheats, the mana, ammo, and health ones work, but the infinite gold does not.

Hi! Iā€™ve been working flawless so far. I have tried different kinds of trainers but so far this game has not collapsed.

yes the money dosen workā€¦same problem at meā€¦and the esc and ctrl key dosen work when i use the cheatā€¦

Could you pls fix it the game get an update today so the trainer doesnt work at moment

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

For some reason infinity canā€™t load cheats into the game. It can launch it, but it says it canā€™t load the cheat itself.

Yo the cheats wont load mate D;

the cheats wont load

Will you fix it?

hey

Hey so like, none of the trainers made by you seem to work on my computer, Iā€™m not sure what the deal is? I donā€™t think itā€™s anything you or WeMod has done, but for some reason it just says, Failed to load cheats.

Unlimited gold doesnā€™t seem to be working. Is there something special I have to do to activate it? I already tried buying and picking up gold.

Why is there an ā€œunlimited runesā€ cheat, when you donā€™t even get runes in this game?

Can I request an ā€œunlock all bonecharms cheatā€ please @STiNGERR?

Changes:

• Unlimited Traits cheat added

1 Like

idk if its possble but can we get the limit for face steal removed seems like 1 steal per person is eh at best

trainers till crashes game, not sure how this was fixed as i am still having issues