Dishonored Save Editor

Tool’s Name or Add On: A save editor for Dishonored.

Description: Well like the other ones, you open your save in Horizon to mod it, and it gives you a number options.

(Enter Amount Here) - A box where you type the specified amount wanted
[Give Max _______ ] - A clickable box, obviously unlocking all of that certain item

MONEY (Enter amount here) [Give Max Money]
RUNES (Enter amount here) [Give Max Runes]
(Optional - If possible)
BONE CHARMS [Unlock All Bone Charms]
UPGRADES From Piero’s Shop [Unlock All Upgrades]

Possibly another tab on the editor that you can modify your health and Mana to give unlimited or something ( Didn’t think much about that part )

Why It Should be in Horizon and How it Relates to Modifying the Xbox 360: I saw a number of people looking for an editor or for someone to give them a save with max money and runes, but they either have to find a save that is already done/partially done or restart the whole game with Max everything.

Is it in any other programs? If so, which one(s)? Not major programs like Horizon, just individual programs. Made by Jappi88 and XB36Hazard ( I think found on 360HAVEN )

Additional Comments: I apologize in advance if there is already a request for one/if already in the making and also if I used the wrong format

Thanks for the suggestion. Have a look at the sticky in this thread before posting future suggestions. It shows an outline of what’s needed for a post in his section.
https://www.wemod.com/forum/21-horizon-suggestions/242-read-before-requesting-game-modder-tool-horizon.html

Here is what your post should look like (just add in the Game ID and a game save and your post is fine. Remember, there is a search feature on the site :smile: )

Game Title:

Game ID:
(This can be found using the Title ID Finder in Horizon. Tools > Title ID Finder)

Mods Wanted:

Attach two saves extracted from the CON File, if you do not know how to do that just attach two CON files.

Additional Comments: (If the Game has Gold/Money or something similar, please included how much, make it a lot easier.)

there’s already an editor for this game… only problem is it can’t mod mana elixers so… no infinite power usage, mods weapon ammo, coin, and ruins though.

Link?

http://www.360haven.com/forums/threads/18465-Dishonored-Editor-By-XB36Hazard?highlight=dishonored+save+editor
sorry for such a late response, i never found this reply, just started playing the game again after finding nothing else interesting and stumbled upon it, wish like hell someone would make an editor for the DLC or at least post a maxed out ammo and runes DLC save set, the original game sucks ass in every way compared to the DLC’s…

Now that this game is available on Xbox Games with Gold, it would be useful for a save editor to be included in horizon, especially as XB36Hazard’s editor does not work any longer.

From what I’ve heard, the Devs released Dishonored for Games with Gold after they changed a bit of coding. I don’t think I said that right as I have just woken up, so feel free to correct me if I’m wrong

XB36Hazard has fixed his editor now so it works with the games on demand version aswell just download the new version

Can someone post a link to these editors here in the Horizon Forums? Why direct people to the ever competitive XB36Hazard or Haven?

need one that working with Knife of Dunwall DLC - that save editor claims to work on it, but it doesn’t.