Disney Dreamlight Valley Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Cheats appear to be working on the updated Windows Store/Xbox version. No major problems to report other than sometimes the “Instant Grow” may create issue with some quests. Disabling it, restarting without that active during the quest will allow the event to continue. You may just need a note about that for Quests. Unless you know how to fix that.

well I have no idea what happend ,but wemod doesnot seem to think I have got the game installed through xbox gamepass… It worked before , now it doesnot see the game “as installed”

Try reinstalling WeMod or the game.

I have tried that twice , also your other sugestion , linking the exe file manually doesnot work cause you never have enough rights on t he game folder… using the xbox / microsoft store version of the game

Can confirm this, sometimes it glitches so you can’t access the settings menu or the pavement crafting tab. Disabling Instant Growth and reentering the game from main menu seems to fix that, but reenabling the cheat will cause the glitch to return.

EDIT: Unfortunately, this happens with any option, whenever I simply activate WeMod, it glitches some of the crafting options.

Mods working after last patch. Testing banner can be removed

Todays update seems to have broken the “Items won’t decrease cheat”. That cheat won’t activate anymore for me.

3 Likes

Same here, might be potentially due to the new chests out which gives more space that messed with the codes.

2 Likes

items don’t decrease
money don’t decrease
dreamlight don’t decrease

all do not work

3 Likes

when trying to add the items don’t decrease, money doesn’t decrease and dream lights don’t decrease I can’t add them is not working.

2 Likes

After the update by FliNG the cheats can be activated again. Unfortunately they do not fully work. I crafted the new large chests with the items and dreamlight don’t decrease cheats active but Dark Wood was still decreasing. You can of course dupe the wood again but the cheat doesn’t completely work when crafting.

items don’t decrease
money don’t decrease
dreamlight don’t decrease

These mods broke again with the new update. :smile:

1 Like

Can confirm trainer needs update after the latest patch

The money multiplyer doesn’t seem to work either.
Not sure on the friendship, but I think it might also have broken after the patch too.

Still broke wont even launch with the current game version

Tested as well still broken. Have to lauch game first then only some cheats work/activate. Items wont decrees it the most important.

I know there’s an “items won’t decrease” setting, but a “looting modifier” (or “pickup modifier”) would be a great alternative to have.
There was a mod for it on Nexus Mods, here, but it’s outdated and no longer functions.

1 Like

After the recent June updates, the mods aren’t working for the game anymore. I’m not sure if any trainer can confirm to update this game so that the mods could work?

1 Like

Any chance that this will get updated? I can’t get it to work at all with the latest version.

1 Like

I hope so. With Belle and Beast added and lots of new quests I need “items don’t decrease”. Everything else works for me but that.