Disney Dreamlight Valley Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Disney Dreamlight Valley
This is the official discussion topic of the Disney Dreamlight Valley Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Energy
2. Easy Unlock Dreamlight
3. Crops Instant Grow
4. Set Move Speed
5. Items Won't Decrease
6. Money Won't Decrease
7. Money Multiplier
8. Dreamlight Won't Decrease
9. Dreamlight Multiplier
10. Mist Won't Decrease
11. Mist Multiplier
12. Unlimited Exp
13. Exp Multiplier
14. Max Friendship
15. Friendship Multiplier
16. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/08/2022
    Started development

• 09/08/2022
    Released trainer with 14 cheats

• 02/19/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/06/2023

• 09/15/2023

• 12/12/2023
    Mist Won’t Decrease cheat added
    Mist Multiplier cheat added

• 03/01/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

for anyone who is interested i you use the max friendship to instantly get level 10 you will miss out on all of the rewards for each level, well that is what has happened so far also be careful with having your coins not reduce as it might cause a transaction error when purchasing upgrades or buildings just a quick heads up

3 Likes

Is there a possibility of set quantity in inventory (e.g. by clicking on a stack or for a particular slot in the inventory), or set moonstones*, set dreamlight, set coins? Bonus features would be to unlock all clothing and unlock all furniture.

*Although it’s the feature I want most, I realize moonstones might be avoided because it could become a future paid currency, though it is not currently available & more importantly in my opinion: it’s also available in game through various normal actions such as opening blue chests and progressing in the free season pass.

if you are wanting to gain additional items if you have 2 or more of the item in question if you activate Item’s won’t decrease if you split the stack it will duplicate the stack for you allowing you to gain multiple items at once.

As for quickly gaining coins or dreamlight i found it quicker just to use cheatengines to set a large quantity of them, you can also do this with stacks of items including those in chests if you are familiar with how the program works.

I believe they are server side currency as you said they might end up becoming a pay currency as i know they are a bonus item in the founder packs that cost additional money. I can confirm that the moon currency is server side as i attempted to increase the amount i had via cheat engines and it didnt stick unlike that of dreamlight and star currency

1 Like

thx for the trainer.
can we have furniture won’t decrease cheat in the next update.

2 Likes

Guess i got banned for using it. Now when i start the game it closes right away.

@FLiNG just to let you know there is a new patch due out within the hour if it isnt already active so some things might stop working

1 Like

hope we see furniture wont decrease option in the next update.

2 Likes

i know its a bit of a ball ache but i know cheat evolution has a furniture doesnt decrease option on theirs but theirs works in a way that the moment you go to place an item down it auto stacks it to 9999 which the moment you leave build it it keeps those extra pieces of furniture so it wouldn’t need it again

1 Like

Sometimes “Crops Instant Grow” causes a single grop to NEVER grow.
This just happened on the mission “With Great Power” at the second gate in the cave, causing the entire mission to softlock.
Progression is now impossible, because the gate cannot be opened, ant the crop cannot be dug up and re-planted.

I would recommend to everyone , not to use “Crops Instant Grow”
As i now have to start an all new save, and start the game from scratch again, losing over 20 hours of progress.

1 Like

Trainer does not work as of update (9/25/2022)

Trainer needs update (9/27/22) @FLiNG

The last update was on the 15th, and the trainer was tested on the 16th. If you are having issues, it is not due to a game update. They have also confirmed there won’t be an update to the game for 3 more weeks.

Also, please don’t tag trainer creators.

1 Like

actually the crow will still continue to grow just water it when it dries out and it will effectually grow i’ve had several crows do this to me, the option typically only affects the first crop each time you do auto planting

Do you know about how long it takes? It’s been about 2 days for me and it’s still not growing.

Turn off the instant grow, quit WeMod, Quit Disney, Reboot Disney without the Instant Grow and it will “fix” itself. I had the same problem and I realized it was hanging onto the instant grow.

Can we get an Items cheat?

some mods not working needs updated

Please be more specific. The trainer was tested after the last update, and no one else is reporting issues.

Can we get a cheat for auto catching the fish? Or Gem rocks always being shiny etc. I’ve found that when I use the trainer… all fishing appears to fail even when I have his the button correctly… it acts as if i have pressed it too soon

1 Like