Distant Worlds 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Distant Worlds 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Distant Worlds 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Hull
2. Unlimited Energy
3. Unlimited Fuel
4. Unlimited Resources
5. Unlimited Money
6. Set Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start game world before using any of the mods. Activating a mod may take some time

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/15/2022
    Started development

• 04/15/2022
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 11/23/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Distant Worlds 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats
1 Like

ty kind Sir >;D

Resources, Money and game speed cheats dont work

1 Like

Resources, Money and game speed cheats dont work

is thia even being worked on ?

Needs an update. None of the cheats work anymore with the 1.0.3.7 update.

1 Like

Needs an update desperately.

Still needs an update, please.

1 Like

Needs an update please

The Distant Worlds 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Thank you so much [preferred pronoun] !!!11one

Hi, first of all, thank you STiNGERR for this mod! All of the cheats work fine except for the “unlimited hull” option, which does nothing. Now, I don’t know if I’m not doing something the right way or maybe some of the game updates have disrupted that cheat - but in any case, it doesn’t work…

Changes in 1.0.8.6 (November 25th, 2022)
trainer needs to be updated… Thanks

1 Like

Needs update for the March patch, please.

Needs an Update; new patch/dlc today and can confirm that cheats are not currently functioning

Please update the mods for this game

Hey can you please Update this the ship stuff works for me but infinite cash and resources are not working at all

G’day mate was just wondering if there will be an updated version for this game …i tested the mods out and they do not work what so ever …the game version was updated on the 16th of march and is currently at 1.1.2.4 on steam if that helps …it would be awesome if ya can update it for us.
Thanks mate :metal:

1 Like

They seem to work for me, as stated I waited a few saves in normal mode before I restarted the game with wemod. However it does seem to crash the game after an hour or so. Just one experience of mine.

They turn on for me as well. But after I let them run a little bit it does not add the unlimited money nor resources and shuts itself off.