Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga (REQ: Save Editor)

Game Title: Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga

Game ID: 464507D6

Mods Wanted: Gold/Money Editing, Stats Editing (such as Attributes), Experience Editing.

Attach two saves: Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe

Additional Comments:
It’s a good Game that reminds me abit of Two Worlds but with an interesting Story relating to Dragons and Dragon Slayers and the Reason i’m asking for a Save Editor for this Game is because it can get very hard and it’s not easy to earn Gold/Money in the Game and alot of Items are very Expensive not to mention having alot of Experience Points would help out alot because in this Game you can earn Experience Points to level up and also spend them to mindread other NPC Players to either find out their dirty secrets for Quests or getting Discounts at the Store and sometimes just having a laugh at what People think in the Game.

Stats:

1 Like

my missus plays this alot, gets really really hard near the end…

need alot of xp… and skills etc… this would be good

1 Like

Hello,

Has anyone found a successful way to hex edit this game, or has anyone found/Created a Save game editor? any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you.

1 Like

Should really make a save editor for this. It would be awesome.

1 Like

+1, Been looking for an editor for the last hour. Surprisingly none has been made for the 360… Bump for resurrection!

1 Like

Do you have the XEX? If you do, can you please upload it?

1 Like

I just recently bought this game off the Marketplace. Would love to see an editor myself. Lol, messed up after a few hours (about 3-4h), got to about Lv6 with a lot of the side quests finished in that first town you get to and died w/o saving. So now I get to do it all over! O.o
Word to the wise, save save save. I don’t see why they have an “Auto Save” option when it doesn’t really auto save all that much. Guess I just got used to Skyrim’s auto save feat kicking in every 15-30m. ^.^

1 Like