DmC: Devil May Cry Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the DmC: Devil May Cry Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Score
3. Unlimited Mission Timer
4. Unlimited Red Orbs
5. Items Don't Decrease

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/26/2018
    Started development

• 01/26/2018
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

trainer works flawless but add in a small note for the unlimited score that it works the same way as the red orbs otherwise if left on will crash the game within 3 mins of being left on but none the less it works good work STN

2 Likes

This.

Can you add high jumps for us less talented senior citizens??

Can you add some more Cheats
Unlimited Combo Duration
High Jump
Faster/Easy get the best Rank in the Combos (Better Combos or something in this Way)

The game crashes randomly when playing with the trainer on

Yes I’d like the super jump myself because I’m old and suck at this but have fun.

I dont think there is much " demand " for this trainer. 6 comments since jan.

Well the trainer already exists. I just want to add one cheat to it. I know it can be done. If I replay it ,I don’t want to fall to my death a dozen times.

It keeps saying wemod is having trouble downloading the cheats for this.

Try re-downloading the trainer separately from the top of this thread then reopening WeMod.

I did do that. Even disabled antivirus program but I’m still getting the same error message each time.

Download the latest .NET framework from here: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework/net472 (runtime version). There were people having this issue and this solved it for a few.

Unfortunately this is the version of .NET framework I already currently have installed.

Here’s a link to a thread with your issue: Wemod "We are having trouble downloading cheats". There wasn’t a definite solution, but a reboot of the PC seemed to be it.

Restarting my PC enabled the cheat to download (I actually saw the progress % this time), but when I clicked on the PLAY button in wemod to launch the game, it still gave me the same error. I tried launching the game first and then clicking on PLAY (this works with some games), but still the same problem.

Thanks for your help anyway. I’ll just manage without the trainer for now.

What kind of anti virus are you running?