Do You Try Games before Cheating?

I really asked myself this alot, will you guys only use Cheats if needed or right from the Start before
trying it without?

Me, i most of the Times cheat from the start and in NG+ im playing without xD

2 Likes

Personally, I play before I use the cheats. But that’s just me. :slight_smile:

cheats always make the game more fun. always use em when i can.

je n’utilise les trainers que lorsque je rejoue à un jeu. :innocent:

I typically only use it if the game is dragging on or I just can’t beat a map. Sort of my emergency button.

I play the game fully before I consider cheating to even know if I need it. Like Skyrim, I’ve played plenty of times without mods but that’s a game that’s fun with mods, just depends on the game.

100% play the game through and through before even thinking about cheating. Only use the cheats to mess about after smashing the game otherwise whats the point.

Yes. Then I know how much I’ll need to cheat. For example the only time I used it with Days Gone was against the bigger hordes. Hats off to anyone who did it without but at least I can play the whole game now

Most Games I start without cheats, when they getting harder so I can’t progress ingame, then I start cheating to experience the complete story.
But some games are inviting to cheat from beginning and try different types of spells and ways to play the game, you couldn’t play that way without cheats.

@AmberGamingDE I just use cheats when I’m boring to play the game. :sweat_smile:

I play the game first for enjoyment. The designers have a plan for their game, if it doesn’t align with me, bring on the cheats!