Dome Keeper Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dome Keeper
This is the official discussion topic of the Dome Keeper Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. No Carry Slowdown
2. Set Iron
3. Set Water
4. Set Sand
5. Unlimited Shield
6. Unlimited Health
7. Massive Laser Damage
8. Massive Drill Damage
9. Freeze Monster Waves
10. Set Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.
  • Make sure that the trainer is loaded before pressing “Continue” on the Main Menu.
  • If creating a “New Game”, once created go back to the Main Menu, and press “Continue” to load it again.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/28/2022
    Started development

• 09/28/2022
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 12/23/2022
    No Carry Slowdown cheat added
    Massive Laser Damage cheat added
    Massive Drill Damage cheat added
    Set Game Speed cheat added
    Updated notes

• 02/03/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/09/2023

• 02/08/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Dome Keeper cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats
1 Like

just fyi there seems to be a conversion error or something with the “set iron” and “set water” and “set sand” (wich i beleive should actually be called set cobalt or triangles,).

so when you input set 0 it changes the value to 0 and when you input set 1 it changes the value to a massive number like “4607182418800017408”.

still a good cheat as it still works as an unlimited iron option, but im going to use cheat engine to change the value to 20 at the start of the game for a boost to get passed the boaring slow mining part.

The game has been updated today. “Set resources/laser DPS/drill strength” cheats don’t activate while playing as the Assessor (a playable character that has been added in this update). The remaining cheats work correctly.

does this version also work with the gog version? If so is there something different to do to make it work?
And if not. What would be the place or the proper way to request it?

Thank you guys

1 Like

Adding the GOG version as a custom installation might work.

Cheats are created based on user interest. Clicking the “Notify me” button after switching to the GOG version tab of the game can be used to indicate interest if the game is not in the queue.

The trainer does not work for the newly updated version of Dome Keeper 2.2.14.

Can it be updated to make it work?

2 Likes

agree - only made a account to post that

1 Like

Agree - they need a new update please.

Changes:

• No Carry Slowdown cheat added
  • Massive Laser Damage cheat added
  • Massive Drill Damage cheat added
  • Set Game Speed cheat added
  • Updated notes

Looks like setting inventory value is broken with the latest patch.

根本没用啊,什么杂碎东西,就一个游戏加速有用

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

setting inventory doesnt work

The values update when the amount of resources changes.

oh ill have to try that then. will update when i do

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

it worked, but i had to like spam the button while it was eating the items for it to work? idk it was a bit finnicky it seems, i havent tried the trainer since the trainer update though ill let you know after i do

This may need an update again. Crashed my game and now refuses to run when launching through WeMod app.

Edit: It works for a minute or so and then it just quits the game.

August 15, 2023 / 2.6.3v

1. No Carry Slowdown
    not working. never worked.

2. Set Iron

3. Set Water

4. Set Sand
    It works, but the method is complicated. For example, if you want to change the value of iron, and iron is in the warehouse at a certain level, go to the upgrade tab, press the change iron trainer key, and then press the upgrade item among the 2nd and 3rd upgrade items that use iron to change the value changed. Water and sand work the same.

5. Unlimited Shield

6. Unlimited Health
    Make sure the two are working.

7. Massive Laser Damage

8. Massive Drill Damage
    Both seem to work.

9. Freeze Monster Waves
    this is fine too

10. Set Game Speed
    This is a bit odd, but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. It seems to depend on the load of the game system. It works well in the beginning of the game, but the more you light up the map, the more often it doesn’t work. Slowing down or stopping is unconditional, but speeding up does not depend on the system load.