DOOM 2016 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yep, none of the cheats works anymore.

They work but only in opengl mode not vulkan

Yeah - needs updated.

Yes an update would be needed as the cheats do not work anymore

If you pass the game in OpenGL, the cheats do work

12/29/22 Still not working but worked the first time I played through it? Please Mod team this one should be a given!

Hey yall, I had the same issue everyone is having with the trainer, but was able to fix it. Launch DOOM via steam, go to your game to get to settings, then go to advanced and see if it is on Vulkan or OpenGL. Switch to OpenGL and save and restart game, ALT TAB to Wemod and start trainer, launch game and what you need, and you are good to go. Been working fine for me with zero problems. Hope this helps anyone with the same issue.

My cheats suddenly stopped working. I have never had an issue with them working before, but one day they just suddenly stopped working. I didn’t change anything settings wise either.

Try this, if you havent already.

That seemed to work for me as well! Thank you very much!!

1 Like

Hey, I don’t know if this a pressing, solved, or unknown phenomenon, but supposedly when I enable “unlimited ammo” (I can’t tell empirically because of playing alongside other mods), it enables it so that Praetor tokens are not used up, but it doesn’t happen with the weapon points. That got me the idea that it can be edited to also apply to weapon points. If that can be down next update, that would be neat.

Just started using the cheats and for some reason, the unlimited health and shield cheat won’t work even when I have them activated. There is no problem with Ammo, instant weapon recharge, no cooldown, or easy kills. But Instant grenades, unlimited weapon upgrades, and praetor perks won’t activate. I have Vulkan disabled and using OpenGL. So what is going on?

2 Likes

Unlimited Ammo, weapon recharge, and no cooldown keep randomly turning off and on while in-game. Has anyone else had this issue?

SOLUTION was given here. It WORKS for me : " Hey yall, I had the same issue everyone is having with the trainer, but was able to fix it.

Launch DOOM via steam, go to your game to get to settings, then go to advanced and see if it is on Vulkan or OpenGL.

Switch to OpenGL and save and restart game,

ALT TAB to Wemod and start trainer, launch game and what you need, and you are good to go. Been working fine for me with zero problems. Hope this helps anyone with the same issue."

1 Like

Since I started subscribing to WeMods, I have asked a few times in the past to fix Doom 2016. I have beaten it on normal and Nightmare mode, but now I want to relax when playing. Will you guys (WeMod) ever fix this game so that the Mods for Doom 2016 will work?

1 Like

i just downloaded and played today, em crashes constantly when i try to open any function in trainer! - my game downloaded via steam - my specs: i9-13980hx/rtx4080/64GB ram

me too =_= don’t know how to fix, crash everytimes

The problem is, the instructions need to include the process, in other words where to set this option. I was clueless as to where to adjust this setting. It’s the very reason I did a search on this topic. Thank God, others were having the same problem,. Wemod just needs to elaborate when advising it’s users to set or change an option to use their trainers.

“Launch DOOM via steam, go to your game to get to settings, then go to advanced and see if it is on Vulkan or OpenGL.”

This would fit nicely in the “Drop-down”.
And by the way I am a “PRO” subscriber for many years now.

2 Likes

It’s can be working! Thank you!

Thank you!