DOOM 2016 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

DOOM 2016
This is the official discussion topic of the DOOM 2016 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Armor
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Easy Kills
5. Instant Weapon Recharge
6. No Weapon Cooldown
7. Custom Speed
8. Custom Jump Height
9. Save Location
10. Teleport

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

You must use the OpenGL graphics API with this trainer!

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

• 06/01/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/24/2017

• 01/04/2018

• 01/04/2018

• 10/10/2018
    Save Location cheat added
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

9 Likes

that was fast.

So far all 3 working properly.

1 Like

The DOOM 2016 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added 6 more cheats!

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Awesome

The game crashes when you use the inf weapon upgrades. Once you use them. It will crash once you fire your gun.

I found a work around for it. Use the cheat to get 99 pounts. Don’t upgrade anything and keep going to a checkpoint. Then you can disable the cheat and be able to upgrade your weapons.

hey I was just curious does the trainer disable achievements? i would like to try some of these but don’t really want to unlock some of the end game achievements right off the bat thats why i ask, thanks

They unlock for me. But, for some odd reason. The game isn’t even in my played list on steam.

guess i will just stick to the inf hp/ammo for now lol, thank you. and that is super strange that it’s not showing up as played for you. if I look up my steam profile it is showing under last played

Changes:

• Added 4 more cheats!

3 Likes

will super speed be in a later update? also is it possible to have the d-pad buttons do other things then just taunts like give weapons like the bfg or give the player quad damage

@spacezombie I did add custom speed in this update!. You can have super speed or slow mo speed and modify it to your liking. If you use the remote, you can use the slider for speed, float mode which is way more fun than using hotkeys.

I even added custom jump so you can do a super jump or stop your character from jumping altogether.

Does not appear that Infinite Praetor points is working. Anyone else having issues?

1 Like

Yea I have the same Issue

Changes:

• Fixed infinite praetor points

1 Like

Crashes on the bethesda logo on steam v6.1.1.527

No longer working after the update, at least not infinite health.

Does not work after update.

Please update sir

Okay. Downloading the game

2 Likes

Any kind of ETA? Keep up the good work!

1 Like

The mod worked partially last week (Infinite Ammo seemed to work but nothing else) and now after the latest update none of the options do *at least for me. I am running infinity as an administrator with an exception made for it in my anti virus, On the bright side though, this is so far the only game I’ve gotten infinity to work with at all.