DOOM 2016 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Which version do i update it for ? DX11 or this vulkan thing?. it seems like if i do one or the other, some people will still complain :S

Itā€™s either for the OpenGL or VULKAN API, but not directly related to the DirectX version. Anyways, kindly check your PM as well.

EDIT:

I think OpenGL might be more suited, if the trainer really needs an update.

Because, VULKAN API was just implemented via a patch, after the gameā€™s release, and given that VULKAN offers performance gain mostly on AMD GPUs, it would be unwise to look into this API, as of now.

I think the default OpenGL API might suit both the crowds in general, owners of both Nvidia and AMD video cards, IMO.

Btw, sadly VULKAN API is not fully backwards compatible, with previous OpenGL versions, so we need to code the trainer from scratch.

Edit 2:

Damn, this game got yet another patch/updateā€¦

You can then just make the trailer, to both of them.
I have found someone who has made a triner who both work for OpenGL and Vulkan.

Okay, thanks for letting me know. Iā€™ll try.

PS: Sorry about the mess, just having a bad day. I cleaned up my messā€¦sorries

Now most cheats of DOOM 2016 trainer dont work

It works, but only the infinite ammo, praetor points, increase speed and jump, decrease speed and jump, float up, float down, save location and teleport. My only question is, when are you going to re-update it so that all of them work, or are you doing that now?

Hey, i just purchased the diamond to be able to mod Doom but i see it doesnt work. Are you guys updating it? And by the way, this is the coolest game app ive seen. Great idea to place all trainers in one spot. Easy to manage. Instead of searching the internet for mods. Love it!

1 Like

Diamond isnā€™t required to use any of our tools at the moment but thank you for supporting the site. We are in the final stages of testing Infinity 2.0 and I believe after that @STN was going to work on a new doom trainer.

1 Like

Couldnā€™t agree more ! :thumbsup:

Trainer still not working. The other functions are fine but seems like that infinite health and infinite armor are not working. Please update, thanks in advance.

As I stated earlier today.

Diamond isnā€™t required to use any of our tools at the moment but thank you for supporting the site. We are in the final stages of testing Infinity 2.0 and I believe after that @STN was going to work on a new doom trainer.

I had used DOOM with infinity to beat a very hard boss a few days ago and it workedā€¦
Now iā€™m again stuck with a very hard boss and the new infinity 2.0 doesnā€™t work anymore?

it says my game is taking too long to loadā€¦ i also tried to launch the MOD after the game is launched and still no goā€¦

I figured out that it doesnā€™t work in vulkan modeā€¦ i switch back to open gl and it is working again thanks

OK, I know that yā€™all just updated Infinity for Doom, but, with the regular version, I would get a message that Infinity did not start in game and that I should check my antivirus programs or something similar to that. I did check my antivirus and even added Infinity to their exclusions but no joy there. I am using Spybot S&D and Windows Defender. So, I decided that yā€™all wanted me to get the Pro edition so I coughed up the 8 bucks. Now Infinity does not work in Doom, but it also does not leave me any message about what I might do about it. I would really really really like to use Infinity, I donā€™t think I will continue to pay $8/month if I donā€™t start getting any positive results, ie using the trainer within Doom. Please help me if you can.
TonyB

Are you running the vulkan api ?

I donā€™t know. I thought that Infinity was able to detect what version I am running. It is the one I got from Steam. I think it was installed on 10/20/2016. How can you tell if it is a Vulkan api or something else? Well, thatā€™s interesting. One of the files in the Doom file is named DOOMx64vk.exe while another is named DOMx64.exe. Does that tell you anything?
TonyB

Yes which one of those is running? If you are running the Doomx64VK.exe you are using the Vulkan API. I believe the trainer only supports the Dx11/12 version but I will let STN confirm that.

*meant to say OpenGL which is what the game launched on and what the trainer was original built for.

What is the Dx11/12 version and how do get it?
TonyB

@Chris
Or should I just remove the DOOMx64vk.exe file and make a desktop icon for the DOOMx63.exe file to start my games. Or will that even solve anything?
TonyB

make that x64 not x63.