Doubt about runing game in 64 bits

Good afternoon wemod , I’m with a doubt about running the games in 64 bit , because I’m trying to run my game in your mod , but I’m not getting it because it said that my game is being run in 32 bits and your software is at 64 bit , but being that my system it is in 64 bits , because I can not use your mod?

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Please paste your error message into the search box before making a thread. Most of the time you’ll find solutions readily available.

See here: “These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version” - Support - WeMod Community

good afertoon , thanks for answer me bro ^^. so I’m still in doubt, I did what you said, I got into the game through steam and waited it stays in the main menu, after that I went in your mod and tried to run the game and it did not open in any way by being open by steam, ie my doubt still persists and does not work your mod.

Thanks for the update.

Exactly which game are you playing and which store did you get it from (or is it cracked/pirated)?

Thanks bro, that’s all right , thanks so much I got it =D

1 Like

Hi! I’m having the same problem trying to play Hollow Knight, I already did what it said in the post you share before (run the game launcher first and then run the wemod app) but I still can’t activate the cheats. My game is cracked but the app worked fine until yesterday (I downloaded it a few months ago), and I tried to play today but it started showing this 32 bits alert. What else can I do? Does the app no longer work with my game?

Good to hear that, enjoy. :slight_smile:

We do not make trainers to work with illegal copies of games, nor will we give you any support for illegal acts. WeMod does not condone the theft of intellectual property. If you want trainers (from anywhere on the internet) to work flawlessly with games, buy it legitimately.
If you cannot afford to fund your gaming habit, look at the Deals section of this forum. There is at least 1 free game a week posted there.