Download installer

Dear Admin:

Is there any way to download the whole offline installer exe file (70MB) rather than the online installer (75KB)? I have searched the community but failed to find an answer. Due to the poor quality of my internet connection , online installer is unavailable for me, it took almost 1 hour to download little by little but finally failed to install. Could any one provide me a download link please? Thanks.

Best regards.
17/Feb/2020

Hello and welcome to WeMod. :slight_smile:

First of all, please disable your antivirus program for the moment. Because some of them incorrectly identify the installer as a threat, just due to the way that trainers work (by altering temporary memory values in your RAM when a game is running). It’s perfectly safe. It was probably your antivirus to blame for the download failing.

Once you’ve done that, try downloading the installer from this direct link: https://api.wemod.com/client/download.
Once installed, add WeMod as an exception in your antivirus before you launch it.

If you’re having issues still, maybe you could download it onto an external memory device, like an SD card, on a different WiFi network (ie a public one or a friend’s) and then transferring it to your PC. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear Ravenfyre:

Thanks for your help, it works. I did not use any other antivirus program except windows defender. I think the main problem is that the online installer’s downloading process may be disturbed by the Great Firewall in China.

Best regards.
18/Feb/2020

1 Like

Hello! :slight_smile:

I’m glad that you were able to install WeMod now.
And yes, the Great Firewall of China could have been the cause of the disruption. The Great Wall of China is awesome. The Great Firewall of China though - not so much. :laughing:

Enjoy WeMod, have fun and always feel free to post here in the forum if you need help or have questions, someone will always help you as soon as they become free to do so. :slight_smile:

2 Likes